Fivelements Panca Mahabhuta Retreat
- A healing journey for regeneration, replenishment &alignment
- To restore energy levels and bring you back into balance
About This Event
The Panca Mahabhuta (five elements) Retreat is our signature program that comprises a holistic integrative approach designed to tune in on the physical, emotional and spiritual levels, allowing an organic healing process to naturally unfold. This begins by attuning to your authenticity and honouring your highest potential.
Acknowledging and respecting your individuality, we collaborate with you through a personalised Guest Liaison programme, which guides and nurtures a healing path combining:
• Balinese-inspired healing rituals for purification, balancing and regeneration
• Plant-based living foods cuisine for health, beauty and longevity
• Sacred arts practices for inner strength, alignment and dedication
Retreats are available in 3, 5, 7, 10, 14 & 21 nights stays
• Accommodation one of our exclusive riverside suites
• Gourmet Healing Cuisine Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and 4 daily glasses of coconut water)
• Wellness Consultation
• Balinese Blessing Ceremonies
• Healing Massage
• Healing Energy Session
• Water Healing Session
• Yoga & Meditation
• Beauty Ritual
• Airport transfers
• Therapy Combination (5 nights and +)
• Embracing Change / Mindfulness (5 nights and +)
• Sacred Arts Session (5 nights and +)
• Healing Journey (10 nights and +)
• Reflexology treatment (14 nights and +)
Venue HighlightsFivelements, is an award-winning eco-conscious wellness retreat deeply rooted in the ancient traditions of Bali. Nestled alongside the sacred Ayung River, Fivelements presents nine eco-luxurious suites, healing villages, beauty sanctuary, a Living Foods dining room, and bamboo mandala pavilions for Sacred Arts healing. This retreat is an ideal place to nurture harmony with spirit, nature and one another
AccommodationsSpacious one bedroom suite with King–size bed and sweeping mosquito net with view of Ayung River, a private terrace, en suite open air bathroom, private bamboo bath houses featuring large open-air bathtubs hewn from a volcanic stone and customized chromo therapy light design showcasing the seven colors of the chakras, bringing mind, body and spirit in unison with nature
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineOur cuisine features epicurean plant-based, raw vegan living foods cuisine in celebration of our “aliveness.” Our goal is simple: To let mother nature’s cuisine shine with all the exciting tastes, textures, vibrant colors and pure flavours. The food we serve is prepared with love, passion and attention to detail. Our menu is designed to give optimal plant-based nutrition and high energy whilst inspiring a gastronomical journey aimed to nurture body, mind and soul. This process starts with sourcing the finest organic ingredients at the height of their season to honour the earth and ourselves, as we are one and the same.
We support local farmers, sustainable agriculture and environmentally friendly products.
DirectionsFivelements is a 30-minute drive from Ubud’s town centre and 90 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Reviews To review this event, visit the page for the venue or retreat leaders (above).
Similar Retreats You Might Like