Tri Kaya Parisudha Detox Retreat
- Fivelements, Puri Ahimsa
- Mambal, Ubud, Bali
- Ongoing package (8 days / 7 nights)
- from 7192
Tri Kaya Parisudha Detox Retreat is our signature cleansing programme inspired by the ancient Balinese philosophy that promotes living with purity of thought, speech, and action. It encourages us to align our heartfelt goodwill and thinking with consistent speech and action.
The retreat includes traditional Balinese healing therapies aimed to detoxify and purify the physical body, sekala, and the non-physical mind and soul, niskala, unifying body and mind towards a natural harmonious state of being, and allowing an organic healing process to unfold.
With your needs in mind, we collaborate with you to nurture a new healing path, combining:
Balinese-inspired healing rituals for purification, balancing and regeneration
• Plant-based living foods cuisine for health, beauty and longevity
• Sacred arts practices for inner strength, alignment and dedication
• Retreats are available in 7, 10, & 14 nights stays.
• Accommodation in one of our exclusive riverside suites
• Healing Cuisine - low-glycemic meals and/or juicing
• Agni Hotra Fire Ceremony
• Yoga & Meditation
• Colonic Hydrotherapy
• Wellness Consultation
• Healing Massages
• Reflexology Treatments
• Embracing Change / Mindfulness
• Bath Rituals
• Sacred Art Session
• Energy Healing
• Beauty Ritual
• Water Healing
• Healing Journey
• Living Foods Class Training
• Nutrition for Life
• Airport transfers
• Ida Pinggala Massage (10 nights and +)
• Turmeric Facial Ritual (10 nights and +)
- A healing journey for detoxification and transformation.
- To detoxify and purify body, mind and soul
- unifying body and mind towards a natural harmonious state of being
Venue HighlightsFivelements, is an award-winning eco-conscious wellness retreat deeply rooted in the ancient traditions of Bali. Nestled alongside the sacred Ayung River, Fivelements presents nine eco-luxurious suites, healing villages, beauty sanctuary, a Living Foods dining room, and bamboo mandala pavilions for Sacred Arts healing. This retreat is an ideal place to nurture harmony with spirit, nature and one another.
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineOur cuisine features epicurean plant-based, raw vegan living foods cuisine in celebration of our “aliveness.” Our goal is simple: To let mother nature’s cuisine shine with all the exciting tastes, textures, vibrant colors and pure flavours. The food we serve is prepared with love, passion and attention to detail. Our menu is designed to give optimal plant-based nutrition and high energy whilst inspiring a gastronomical journey aimed to nurture body, mind and soul. This process starts with sourcing the finest organic ingredients at the height of their season to honour the earth and ourselves, as we are one and the same.
We support local farmers, sustainable agriculture and environmentally friendly products.