10 Day Dream Weaving and Ayahuasca in the Amazon with Maite Jainkos
About This Event
Maite Jainkos and Casa de Mamahampi have joined forces to create a magical retreat for you to discover your unique way of Dream Weaving during a 10 day women's retreat in the Peruvian Amazon Jungle.
You will find time to relax in the peaceful jungle setting connect with spirit, and express your divine flow all while learning the 5 Dream Weaving techniques Maite Jainkos has developed:
Free Form Dance
Inner Music Flow
Spirit Song Release
Visionary Art Sessions
Improvised Story Telling
During your 10 day retreat you will participate in the following shamanic work:
- Tobacco Purge to powerfully initiate the retreat and cleanse the energetic and physical body.
- Private interview with the Maestro Juan Llerena Chavez (and translator) before your first Ayahuasca ceremony.
- 2 Ayahuasca Ceremonies with the Maestro and experienced English speaking facilitators. And a Cacao Ceremony with your facilitators.
- Floral Baths the day after each ceremony to assist the cleansing process, add protection and sweetness to your stay.
- Loft accommodations in our Healing House, with mosquito net, pure cotton linens, a shared bathroom with flushing toilet and cool water shower.
- All food provided in line with the traditional ayahuasca dieta, plant based, simple, clean and organic where possible.
- 24 hour access to English Speaking staff.
- Transport from the city of Tarapoto to Lamas from a central location if needed.
Price $(contact info blocked) USD
*Price based per person (twin double or twin triple loft).
* In order to secure your reservation, a deposit of $700 USD is payable once the registration application has been approved. This deposit is non-refundable. If for some unfortunate reason you cannot make the retreat, this deposit can be transferred to a later retreat within 6 months (subject to availability). The remaining balance is due upon arrival in USD.
We keep our diets purposefully small. Only a max of 4 spaces are available per retreat so space is extremely limited. Filling out the application and depositing for the diet is necessary to reserve your space.
Apply for your retreat today!
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Maite Jainkos March 08, 2017
I had a wonderful time in Casa de Mamahampi. When Rhonda opened the big portal of the wall that surrounds the resort of Casa de Mamahampi, I was speechless, it was entering another world, nice maintained grass fields, beautiful ancient trees, three horses grazing on the grass. I could see in the distance grayish mountains half hidden in misty clouds. It was amazing! The staff of volunteers was also very friendly and dedicated people, that have a good eye for details, making sure that every visitor has the best experience possible. We were with two guests, so obviously we got all the attention from Rhonda, the founder of Casa de Mamahampi and Paolo, which is a very accessible shaman. Talking about his experiences taught me a lot! Erika the other guest was a friendly young woman, and we had a nice connexion, going through the same experience together made us bond, although we knew each other only a few days. Before this ceremony, I had been drinking ayahuasca 4 times. I really enjoyed the 5th experience! It gave me so much insight of several topics of my life. I felt protected by the energy of the shaman and the sweet presence of Rhonda. So all by all an incredible experience that I really recommend!