Know Your Roots
- Koinonia Farm
- 1324 GA Highway 49 South Americus, Georgia 31719
- Morgan House - $35.00 Atkinson House - $35.00 Wittkamper House - $35.00 Jordan House - $35.00 Fuller House - $35.00 Browne Duplex (women only) - $35.00 Jackson Duplex - $35.00 Jubilee House - $35.00
We invite Habitat and Fuller Center staff, board and homeowners to spend time at the birthplace of your organizations — the recommended stay is a minimum of two nights, but we can accommodate up to a full week. We recommend a minimum of four participants.
Koinonia will work with you to design the agenda for your stay. Perhaps you will want time for rest and reflection. The farm is a quiet and beautiful place. The work you do is important — you take care of many people. We encourage you to take time to care for yourself. This is a wonderful setting in which to do just that.
Should your group want more activity we are happy to oblige. You can build work on the farm into your day. If you would like to include talks given by Koinonia members, you may select from a variety of options, which include topics such as how the partnership housing movement got its start, the ideas and Scriptures that helped shape Habitat and the Fuller Center and more. Outings to various sites of interest can also be a part of your stay.
- Please make your reservations at least 1 month in advance. Space is limited.
- Lunch is Monday through Friday and dinner Tuesday through Thursday. You may request a light Continental Breakfast each morning of your visit.
- You are welcome to attend our daily chapel services and our Sunday Gathered Worship.
- You may want to schedule visits to other sites in the area during your stay — Habitat for Humanity’s Global Village, Café Campesino Fair Trade Roastery, Jimmy Carter’s Boyhood Farm, Providence Canyon, Andersonville National Historic Site, Albany Civil Rights Institute and more.