Lunch & Tour: Monday through Saturday
- Koinonia Farm
- 1324 Highway 49 South Americus, GA
- Ongoing (2 days)
- Lunch & Tour (adult) - $12.00 Lunch & Tour (child) - $6.00 Lunch (adult) - $7.00 Lunch (child) - $3.00 Tour (adult) - $5.00 Tour (child) - $3.00
You won’t go away hungry. We’re continually working to grow healthy food and share it with others. Lunch is served in our dining hall at noon, Monday through Friday. We sometimes share lunch on Saturdays around 1:00 p.m
There is much to see at the farm. Want to know how pecans are harvested? Let us walk you through our three pecan plants and explain the process. A favorite stop along the tour is the bakery, especially the chocolate room! Interested in history? You will want to spend some time in our museum. Koinonia Farm is a Georgia Historical Site and has an informative onsite museum. If you wish, your tour may begin with a viewing of the Emmy Award winning documentary Briars in the Cotton Patch, which gives an excellent introduction to part of our long history. There are gardens and farm animals to see. The tour may include a stroll through our beautiful orchards. In one of those orchards is Clarence’s Writing Shack, the place where Clarence Jordan did much of his writing. Come and see!
- Suggested donation for lunch is $7 per adult and $3 per child 10 years and under. Suggested donation for a tour is $5 per adult and $3 per child.
- Tours are by appointment only. Due to demand, please make reservations as far in advance as possible.
- For lunch, please make reservations at least 24 hours in advance so we can be sure to make extra helpings.