Come See & Serve
- Koinonia Farm
- Jordan House - Private Room - $45.00 Jordan House - 2 Guests/Room - $35.00 Jordan House - 3 Guests/Room - $30.00 Jordan House - 4 Guests/Room - $25.00 Fuller House - Private Room - $45.00 Fuller House - 2 Guests/Room - $35.00…
This popular option includes both work and learning. Guests join us from 3, 4, 5 up to 14 days. You perform, right along side us, the daily tasks around the farm. You also have the option to attend talks given by community members several evenings during your stay and are welcome to join us for worship and some community meals. Some use this time to sponsor and perform a needed work project as a gift to the community. For example, a recent group raised the money to buy materials and painted one of our buildings during their Come, See & Serve stay. We are happy to provide you with a list of projects needing this kind of support.
- Your stay includes work assignments according to the needs of the community at the time of your visit. A few examples include: work in the bakery, in the gardens, in the kitchen, with cleaning and organizing around the farm, pruning or harvesting and more.
- Lunch Monday through Friday and dinner Tuesday through Thursday provided. You may request a light Continental Breakfast each morning of your visit.
- You are welcome to attend our daily chapel services and our Sunday Gathered Worship.
- You may want to schedule visits to other sites in the area during your stay — Habitat for Humanity’s Global Village, Café Campesino Fair Trade Roastery, Jimmy Carter’s Boyhood Farm, Providence Canyon, Andersonville National Historic Site, Albany Civil Rights Museum and more.
- Scholarships are available to those who wish to visit but cannot afford the full suggested donation. Please contact us by phone at 229-924-0391, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, to request a discount code.