Come See & Serve
- Koinonia Farm
- Morgan House - $35.00 Atkinson House - $35.00 Wittkamper House - $35.00 Jordan House - $35.00 Fuller House - $35.00 Browne Duplex (women only) - $35.00 Jackson Duplex - $35.00 Jubilee House - $35.00 RV Space - $15.00…
This popular option includes both work and learning. Guests join us from 3, 4, 5 up to 14 days. You perform, right along side us, the daily tasks around the farm. You also have the option to attend talks given by community members during your stay and are welcome to join us for worship and community meals. Some use this time to sponsor and perform a needed work project as a gift to the community. For example, one group raised the money to buy materials and painted one of our buildings during their Come, See & Serve stay. We are happy to provide you with a list of projects needing this kind of support.
- Your stay includes work assignments according to the needs of the community at the time of your visit. A few examples include: work in the bakery, in the gardens, in the kitchen, with cleaning and organizing around the farm, pruning or harvesting and more.
- Lunch Monday through Friday and dinner Tuesday through Thursday provided.
- You are welcome to attend our daily chapel services and our Sunday Gathered Worship.
- You may want to schedule visits to other sites in the area during your stay — Habitat for Humanity’s Global Village, Café Campesino Fair Trade Roastery, Jimmy Carter’s Boyhood Farm, Providence Canyon, Andersonville National Historic Site, Albany Civil Rights Institute and more.