- Koinonia Farm
- 1324 GA Highway 49 South Americus, Georgia 31719
- Morgan House - $35.00 Atkinson House - $35.00 Wittkamper House - $35.00 Jordan House - $35.00 Fuller House - $35.00 Browne Duplex (women only) - $35.00 Jackson Duplex - $35.00 Jubilee House - $35.00 RV Space - $15.00…
Groups interested in a short visit are welcome. Perhaps you are just passing through and need a comfortable place to lay your head or you have come to visit area sites in addition to historical Koinonia Farm such as President Jimmy Carter’s Plains, Georgia, Andersonville Prison, Habitat for Humanity’s Global Village, the Albany Civil Rights Institute or many more such sites. Your group may want to use your time here to conduct your own meeting or retreat. You are welcome to do so.
- Please make reservations at least 1 month in advance of your desired dates. Space is limited.
- You may join us for communal meals. There is a potluck meal as part of our Gathered Worship on Sundays. You are most welcome to attend. Feel free to bring one of your favorite dishes to add to the feast if you’d like.
- You are welcome to attend our daily chapel services.
- We don’t schedule you to work with us if you are registering for this type of visit. If you are interested in a service visit, please look at our Come, See, & Serve option.