Journey Through the Chakras ~ Restoring Your Vitality
- 3554 N Fail Rd, La Porte, IN 46350-8820, United States (near Chicago)
- Sep 28 - Oct 2, 2017 (5 days)
- 1250.00 All-inclusive
Come join this journey through your lower power centers, commonly known as the Chakras. We will explore the sacred temple of our body, learning skills for grounding and rooting ourselves in the earth, connecting with ourselves and others and reclaiming our personal power and will.
When these energy centers are healthy and open, so are we–physically, emotionally, and in our relationships. Throughout our lives all thoughts and experiences are filtered through these energy centers and recorded into our cells. In other words, "our biography becomes our biology." Trauma and life struggles can greatly restrict the energy and vitality that flows from these centers, showing up as fatigue, lack of passion and longing for a stronger connection to ourselves. This experiential workshop is designed to gently raise awareness and release mental, emotional and physical tensions down to your core. This enables you to experience the full range of sensations and emotions available as a human being, while expanding your capacity to contain and support the free flow of life-force energy.
This retreat is designed for healers of all types who wish to learn new skills, as well as laypeople in the process of their own healing journey. The foundation is BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release - a new approach to trauma release, utilizing breath, conscious movement, sound, touch, and non-cathartic emotional release techniques as its foundation. We will also explore the healing power of Chinese medicine, bioenergetics, meditation and more we will move into our centers and learn ways to restore and heal old wounds.
- An understanding of the lower chakras and childhood development
- Birth trauma
- Adrenal support and self-care
- Fundamentals of grounding work and bio-energetic exercises
- Exploration of our Chakras and body-oriented techniques for healing difficulties
- BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release sessions
- Core Trauma & Tension Release Exercises (CTRE)
- Acupressure points to support energetic release and rejuvenation
- Active meditations
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.