Living Yoga Retreat
About This Event
Kura Kura’s Living Yoga Retreat
Take time for yourself, to connect and rediscover the simple pleasure of being you and explore the magic of Bali. Drop into the timeless world of yoga.
Leave behind obsolete patterns, and open new potentialities with simple powerful rituals of breath movement and concentration. Extend your yoga and meditation practices under careful experienced guidance. Relax into the sounds of the Indian Ocean. Enjoy healthy and nutritious vegetarian meals. Be pampered by our Staff and experience Balinese therapists and ceremonies. So ..arrive, unpack your travel bags and stop thinking!
Steve & Geri offer a fusion of yoga styles open to all levels and a great way to get deeper into the practice of yoga & meditation. Every class is an intuitive response to the energy and level of the students.
Their philosophy is very simple: “Every body is different and every person requires individual attention and understanding. It specifically needs your attention and understanding. Asana, breath awareness, meditation and a break from habitual routine will center you and bring you back to balance and focus.“ We as teachers/guides/instructors are just part of the environment that facilitates that process. We are about making good, feel better …and feeling rather than imposing… “
Steve & Geri will be your guides and teachers of the regular ‘Kura Kura Living yoga retreats’. They are widely travelled and now living in Bali and living Yoga for a long time.
Rates & Inclusions
Single room $ 1.500 / Shared room $ 1.200 (USD)
* In case of a shared room you will always share it with another guest of the same gender.
• Get a 15% off when coming with a friend.
• Book 90 days prior the retreat and enjoy a complimentary private yoga session.
All inclusive retreat:
• Transport to/from the Ngurah Rai International Airport Den Pasar
• Six nights of comfortable accommodation
• Vegetarian healthy tasteful meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Daily traditional herbal detox drink (jamu)
Unlimited coffee, herbal teas, mineral & coconut water, fruits and fresh juices
• An individual consultation to access the needs & level of yoga practice
• Daily Yoga sessions including Asana, Pranayama & Meditation
• Welcome beach blessing from the local Priest of the village
7.00: Wake up ( Tea / Coffee/ fruit available upon rising)
7.30 – 9.00: Yoga/ Meditation / Pranayama
9.00 – 10.00: Coconut water, Health drink, Breakfast
10.00 – 1.00: Massage, excursion, workshop or free time
1.00 – 2.00: Lunch
2.00 – 4.00 : Rest, massage or free time
4.00 – 4.30 : Herbal Tea / Fresh Juices
4.30 – 6.00: Yin/ Restorative Yoga/ Yoga workshop.
6.00 – 6.30: Satsang
7.00 – 8.00: Dinner