Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- Arogya Yoga School
- Krishna Cottage , Ram jhula, Swarg Ashram, Rishike
- Mar 19, 2018 - Dec 31, 2019 (653 days)
- $800 TO $1450
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
200 Hour Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Course at Arogya Yoga School, Rishikesh. Certified by Yoga Alliance USA. This 28-day Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh overlooks the absolutely magnificent World Capital of Yoga – Rishikesh, India. It is designed to initiate you onto the path of yoga; and, is a rewarding way to develop a deeper understanding of Hatha yoga practice. Furthermore, Rishikesh is the perfect place for you to immerse yourself and grow further in your yoga journey. In the Vedic literature, Rishikesh is often described as Tapobhoomi – the land of meditation.
200-hour residential Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Teacher training in India in 2017 registered with Yoga Alliance, USA & Affiliate Yoga Schools Rishikesh Yogpeeth- RYS 200, RYS 300.
- 19 Mar to 14 Apr 2018: USD 1550 (Yoga Alliance - RYT 200 Certification) :: Open
- 23 Apr to 19 May 2018: USD 1550 (Yoga Alliance - RYT 200 Certification) :: Open
- 28 May to 23 Jun 2018: USD 1550 (Yoga Alliance - RYT 200 Certification) :: Open
- 02 July to 28 July 2018: USD 1550 (Yoga Alliance - RYT 200 Certification) :: Open
- 06 Aug to 01 Sep 2018: USD 1550 (Yoga Alliance - RYT 200 Certification) :: Open
- 10 Sep to 06 Oct 2018: USD 1550 (Yoga Alliance - RYT 200 Certification) :: Open
WHAT DOES THE COURSE FEES INCLUDE ?
» 28 nights Single Accommodation
» Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and teas
» Weekend excursions
» Course materials will be provided (books, yoga mat, cleansing kit)
PRINCIPLES AND GUIDELINE:
Teaching starts from early in the morning.
Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
Respect the rules and regulations Arogya Yoga School.
Course fees are non-refundable.
Before departure from Arogya Yoga School, students must return all books from the library.
Non veg. food, smoking and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Arogya Yoga School premises.
- Free Parking
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio