Personal Transformation Retreat / Holistic Breathwork™ Practitioner Certification Course Level 1 in Yelapa, Mexico
- Sacred Springs Retreat
- Oct 15 - 21, 2018 (7 days)
- 7 Day / 7 Night Personal Transformation/ Level 1 Holistic Breathwork™ course - $1,950.00
This Retreat is both Personal Transformation Retreat and also meets the requirements for Level One Holistic Breathwork™ Practitioner Course – 70 hours of Training – Rate: $1950
Requirements for a Holistic Breathwork™ Practitioner Certification – 500 hours
140 hrs of retreat training for – Level 1 and 2
followed by Individual practice
Level One – Your own personal healing – Residential retreat in Yelapa, Mexico – October 15-21, 2018 at Pura Vida Wellness Retreat
- You will dive deeply into your own wounding to process, release and heal.
- What it takes to be fully present and become an authentic listener.
- Exploring the effects of Pre- and Peri-Natal patterns
- Exposing and healing childhood emotional imprints
- Transforming ingrained unconscious mind patterns
- Exposing Ego-Mind
- Exploring Defense Structures
- Learning and practicing Self-Love
- Healing Trauma and Depression and other forms of suffering
- Transforming Addictions and unhealthy habits
- Compassionate Communication
- Learning how to surrender
- Personal and group Breathwork sessions
- Daily movement – yoga, meditation, Chi-Gong, 5 Rhythms conscious dance movement
- Detox your mind, body and soul – physical, emotional, mental
- Rate for Level 1 – $1950
Level Two – What it takes to hold space for others to heal – Residential retreat in Yelapa, Mexico – October 22-28, 2018 at Pura Vida Wellness Retreat
- How to identify clients body language during a session
- Learning how to listen and hold the space of Presence
- The physiology of the breathing process
- Shadow work
- Mind programming for positive results
- The art of giving conscious feedback
- Paired breathwork practice sessions
- Learning basics of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Somatic Experiencing and mindfulness practices
- Ethics, sexual boundaries and healthy client relationships
- Differentiating between healing client relationships and personal relationships
- How to present yourself as a practitioner
- Building your business
Rate for Level 2 – $1950
- Level Three – Spiritual Embodiment – in life and professional practice – with assigned home inquiry and practice
- Finding your inner leader and author
- Building your true Self-Esteem through Self- Realization
- Respecting your body as a temple
- Exploring spiritual and human dimensions of Spirit
- Learning to live as fully integrated human being – Vertical and Horizontal aspects of life
290 additional hours is required to become certified, which includes adding electives (other workshops, retreats attended by a practitioner, and certifications in healing arts will be credited), assisting retreats, receiving 10 Holistic Breathwork™ sessions with female and male practitioners – 5 of each, and giving /receiving individual practice sessions. During the course you will also receive an individual study materials to be credited for certification.
Attending a Personal Transformation retreat qualifies you to enter level 2 Holistic Breathwork™ certification course.
This 7 day program offers alternative healing of Depression, Stress, Anxiety, Trauma, PTSD, in a safe and supportive retreat environment.
Healing and transforming negative patterns and self-defeating behaviors resulting from birth/childhood trauma, abuse, accidents, surgeries and other traumatic life events. We offer emotional healing addressing the roots of unconscious patterns. Body oriented (somatic) practices, interoception and spiritual inquiry support the transformation of the emotional and mental imprints.
The program integrates Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy with many mindfulness practices.
Breathwork/Counseling/Spiritual Life Coaching/Compassionate Communication sessions and 3 weekly body/energy work sessions. You will learn breathing and relaxation techniques to expel built up toxins and negativity; meditation, mindfulness and inquiry practices to rediscover your true self, and release the illusion of separation to live in joy and peace in the present moment. You will also get support to learn and create intentions and plans to continue your individual practices after the retreat on your own at home.
The program includes:
- Healing and Transformation of Birth Childhood Trauma, pre-natal and peri-natal
- Unraveling unconscious emotional and mental imprints
- Exposure and Transformation of negative thought patterns
- Optional: Bodywork/ Energy work sessions – Massage, Reiki, Intuitive Energy healing, Ozone Therapy
- Group sharing
- Group Breathwork sessions guided with music
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness classes
- Compassionate Communication class
This retreat also includes:
- Accommodations: Modern Mexican Palapa style casas with all comforts: hot water showers, mosquito nets, safety storage boxes, LED reading lighting, hammocks, organic comfortable beds, etc.
- Healthy, mostly organic, vegeterian food, shakes and juices
- Daily Yoga, Conscious dance, Chi-Gong or other form of Mindful practices
- Trip to waterfalls
- Time for swimming, snorkeling, sea kayaking, paddle boarding, etc.
What is Holistic Breathwork™?
The word holistic comes from Greek word holos – whole.It means that healing needs to embrace the whole, and not just separate parts. It also means that nothing can be discarded or ignored, it rather needs a full integration of all parts.Each human being displays multiple aspects of Spirit and they all need to be addressed.In the holistic approach we don’t just acknowledge a complete person, physically, mentally and psychologically. We move beyond the person, into transpersonal, as the “whole” doesn’t exist just as a separate person.We explore spiritual and human dimensions of Being. Or in other words: vertical and horizontal, being nothing and everything at the same time.
There are two basic breathing techniques being practiced during the Holistic Breathwork™ session, which help to facilitate both: human vulnerability in the personal, and human spirituality, beyond the personal.
The session integrates sharing, spiritual counseling, conscious feedback, inquiry, transformation of negative core patterns and beliefs, life coaching and conscious, connected, deep breathing.
The rate for Level 2 is $1950