Heart Centering Retreat: Menorca, Spain – October 2018
- May 13 - 19, 2018 (7 days)
- - Double bed (1 person) - $3,900.00 - Double bed (2 people) - $5,800.00 - Single bed (shared room) - $2,900.00 - Single bed, premium (shared room) - $3,050.00
What do you look like when you are at your best? Many of us forget or haven’t had a chance to experience life when we are in our most vibrant and joyful state. Our retreat provides a safe space to explore, connect, and deepen that connection with yourself. This personal growth adventure will be supported by a diverse team of amazing wellness practitioners as your guides to explore the depths of our own potential. Gain valuable tools and techniques for setting a vision of balanced optimal wellbeing and heart centering for when you return home.
We will be staying in a traditional Menorcan farmhouse on a 110-hectare private estate, the perfect place to unwind and get away from it all while you soak up the pristine nature, stunning views of sunsets/sunrises, sea and countryside with a beautiful group of positively uplifting people. Enjoy a special culinary experience with delicious local organic food, warm ocean water, playful interaction, and pristine experiences in nature as a daily priority. Feel the rewards of investing in yourself.
Old Spanish Farm in Menorca, Spain
All-inclusive (6 nights / 7 days), excluding airfare
Begins: at 2pm on May 13th and Ends: at 11am on May 19th.
Prices, per person, range between $2,900 – $3,900 (€2,697 – €3,627), (£2,291 – £3,081) depending on lodging choices (note currency rates will vary depending on when you book the retreat).
- Optimal Wellbeing Assessment
- Nutrition consultations
- Beautification exercises
- Mindful movement (daily fitness and yoga classes)
- Nature hikes
- Island sunset safari tour
- Guided meditations
- Healthy food demonstrations
- Clay mud bath (optional)
- Floating meditations
- Shamanic energy clearing (optional)
- Fun group interaction with locals, live music and dancing
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.