- Ananda Center Laurelwood
- Laurelwood, Oregon, USA
- A) Economy Twin (Shared) - $70.00 B) Economy Twin/Full (Private) - $95.00 C) Standard Twin (Shared) - $95.00 D) Standard Twin (Private) - $130.00 E) Premium Queen - $150.00 F) Deluxe Queen (w/private bath) - $215.00 G)…
Create your own sanctuary with a retreat at Ananda Laurelwood.
With a peaceful, uplifting environment, Ananda Laurelwood makes it easy to rediscover your own center.
Enjoy the following during your stay:
- Complimentary yoga classes
- Group meditations
- Three delicious vegetarian meals prepared for you each day
- Walks on our 225 acres of beautiful campus, forest and meadowlands
- Shopping for gifts, spiritual books and CDs, and yoga and meditation supplies in our boutique
- Personal services, including: spiritual counseling, private yoga or meditation instruction sessions, yoga therapy, massage* and other healing arts. Additional fees may apply for some services.
- The joyful flow of life in an intentional spiritual community
*to make an appointment with a massage therapist, please contact Shannon Hallberg at 503-880-6671 or email her at shannonhallberg(at)me(dot)com
Our guest rooms are simple yet comfortable. Many rooms have their own sink, and there are shared bathrooms just down the hall.
Check-in / Check-Out
Check in early and enjoy afternoon yoga (4:30 – 6:00 pm W/Th/F/Sat) and dinner (6:00 – 7:00 pm) served in the Green Hill Cafe.
Check-out time is 11:00 am, at which time you should have your belongings out of your room. But guests are invited to stay on campus through lunch on check-out day (until 1:30 pm).
From the parking lot behind Harmony Hall, enter through the Green Hill Cafe and head upstairs to Guest Registration for Check-In.
If you will not be not arriving during the normally scheduled check-in time, please call 503-746-6229 to make an appointment for your check-in. Our front desk is not staffed 24/7, and without prior notice, there may not be anyone present to greet you and show you to your room.
If you have any special needs, please let us know so that we can provide you with the best possible personal retreat experience.
Regular Weekly Schedule: Yoga, Meditation, Meals
Our yoga schedule includes classes W/Thurs/Fri/Sat afternoons from 4:30-6:00 pm. On Tuesdays from 4:30 – 6:00 pm, you can sign up in advance for a How to Meditate class followed by a yoga session. During weekend group retreats and programs, we offer additional classes Saturday and Sunday morning from 6:30 – 8:00 am (please inquire at Reception Desk).
We offer daily group meditations on Monday-Saturday mornings (6:30 – 8:00 am) and at mid-day (12:15 – 12:45 pm).
Three delicious vegetarian meals are served each day in the Green Hill Cafe. Vegan and gluten-free option are available at all meals.
Breakfast: 8:00 – 9:00 am (8:00 – 8:30 in silence)
Lunch: 12:45 – 1:30 pm
Dinner: 6:00 -7:00 pm