Clergy Vacation House
- House Of Blessings
- 194 Hummingbird Lane, Eureka Springs, AR 72632
- Suggested donation - $50.00 - $150.00
Welcome to Clergy Vacation. We are a vacation home for clergy from all denominations. We are here to serve you so that you can serve your congregation better. We have certified Spiritual Directors onsite if you need one to talk to and share your journey with. Make a donation for the time you spend at the Clergy House at the House Of Blessings because we operate by the kindness and generosity of people like yourself. If you are interested in reserving sometime to rest and renew yourself at the House Of Blessings, register now and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Meanwhile you need to gather a couple of things.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from your church council / parish council / vestry / session etc.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from your senior pastor / diocesan bishop / presbyter / or superior or regional director.
Send these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to: Clergy Vacation, House Of Blessings, 171 Hummingbird Lane, Eureka Springs, AR 72632.
What you need to know about the Clergy Vacation House
- We provide this house first come first served basis for a donation equal to the value of your stay. If this vacation served you and your family to recharge your call and ministry, we encourage your to make donation to the House Of Blessings Foundation, a 501(c)3 Foundation, so that we can continue to provide the same service to other clergy who need a time to rest and renew themselves.
- Everything except your toiletries are provided in the house.
- You bring your own food and cook and clean. Please keep leave the house as you found it.
- You have a laundry available in the house to do your own laundry.
- Internet is available for basic email or communication purposes only. No streaming.
- TV in the master bed room providing you with local channels.
- You can bring upto 4 children besides yourself and your spouse.
- All staying with you at the Clergy Vacation house should be members of the immediate family. No friends or relatives are allowed at the same time.
Once you are approved for stay at the Clergy House at the House Of Blessings, you will be notified. Thank you for choosing the Clergy House at the House Of Blessings for your spiritual and family renewal.
May God Bless you abundantly.
Preview of the Clergy Vacation Home at the House Of Blessings