Retreat Gift Vouchers – A thoughtful gift
- Akasha Wellness Retreat
- Pestera, Brasov, Romania
- 150.00 to 1,000.00 – You choose the amount you wish to offer as a gift towards a retreat.
The Gift of Retreat – for birthdays, anniversaries or Christmas
Want to send your loved one on a yoga retreat but don’t know which they’ll like or when they can go? We offer gift certificates so that you don’t have to guess!
From €150 to €1000
What could be a nicer gift then the gift of relaxation & self-discovery. Giving a loved one a chance to reconnect with nature, with themselves & see the world with different eyes again.
This year we are offering the Gift of Retreat for anyone that would like to offer their loved ones a break from it all, a different type of holiday, a gift with soul & thought, a gift that will keep on giving back.
How it works:
- You choose the amount you wish to offer as a gift and pay the total, starting from €150.
- We send you a Gift Voucher by email personalised with your message for your friend / family member . Please let us know what you’d like to include in the message and their name. Your gift voucher will get to you inbox within a couple of hours from the booking.
- They choose what dates they wish to come, the Gift voucher will apply to all our retreats for a 12 month period.
- We contact them to book their stay. Any remaining balance they would have to pay depending on the dates and the length of stay they choose will be payable on arrival within the centre. We will deduct your Gift voucher from the total stay amount.
Here is an example of the gift voucher you will receive to give your loved one.
You choose your gift to be the amount of €150 towards a stay at Akasha Wellness Retreat. Your friend chooses to book one of our 6 Day / 5 Night retreats as a Twin Sharing Room. Total rate will be €470 all inclusive for their stay, we deduct your gift and the new amount payable on arrival will be €320.
Each retreat includes:
- Morning Gentle Yoga Practice and Evening Yoga Practice, some sessions include guided meditations, pranayama exercises and alignment workshops.
- 3 Organic Plant Based Meals per day, snacks and all drinks, detoxifying teas and juices on retreat.
- Unlimited Outdoor Jacuzzi Hot Tub, Traditional & Infrared Sauna
- Accommodation in boutique rooms with en-suite bathrooms and glorious mountain views in the heart of Transylvania
- Group activities, cinema & library, creative arts & crafts
- Enjoy walks in nature, reading & relaxing in our common areas.
- Optional Body Therapy treatments & Massages by gifted resident massage therapists
- Pick up & Drop Off to & from Brasov City
- Integrative Medicine & Nutrition support by email & phone during or post your retreat.
The experience doesn’t include:
- Return flights to Romania although these can easily be booked online
- Extra treatments on site such as massages, body scrubs, detox masks, these can be booked as part of a package
- Airport transfers to Akasha, from €85 one way.
Akasha 🙂paradise within the mountains, that would be the best way of described it. It is situated in lovely peaceful area surrounding Bran where the air is so pure and the scenery is breath taking. This experience is only paralleled by the hospitality and the friendliness of the Akasha team. They immediately welcomed everyone into the retreat and made everyone feel relaxed and gave us a sense belonging. Akasha helps you to connect with your inner self, the earth and nature .The yoga classes channel your thoughts and energy into positivity and appreciation of the natural world. Thank you Anna for being so inspiring and so helpful.The food was delicious and appetizing ,lovely fruits and vegetables .The flavor combinations that the chef creates is astonishing and inspires you to consider plant based meals.Unfortunately my time there had to end but I have experienced a direct connect to nature. So if you are looking for a yoga retreat and a place you can really connect with yourself and nature and meet lovely people I really recommend Akasha! I want to thank Akasha for the experience and look forward to my return. Ps : Daniela you and your team are doing great job!🙂🌱😘
Venue HighlightsThe AKASHA experience
SPA, WELLNESS & NUTRITION
Organic Produce sourced from local farms
Delicious Home cooked vegan & vegetarian meals
Nutrition & Dietary support & advice from Integrative Medicine Doctors
Juice Bar with Superfood Detox Juices & supplements such as Omega 3, Kale, Multivitamins
Outdoor Jacuzzi Hot Tub
Salt Bath Therapy
Massage Therapy including Shiatsu, Thai & Relaxation massage.
YOGA & MEDITATION
Beautiful Yoga & Meditation Shala
Fire & Cacao Ceremonies
Guest Teachers & Musicians
2 x Resident Teachers
Library, large collections of international books
Cinema, screenings of movies & Dharma talks
Arts & Crafts area where you can explore & express your creative side
Walks in nature & virgin pristine forests
Hiking, Horse riding or observing local village life
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineTraditionally in Romanian culture, food is king. Although plant-based food is a new term in Romania, vegetable fermentation, organic farming & meat/dairy free are widely practiced traditions. You'll also receive all our recipes at the end of the retreat so you can keep on eating the same Akasha delicious food at home.
AccommodationsFor when you need a night of truly restful sleep. All rooms include:
En-Suite Bathroom & Toiletries, Cotton Bath Robe & SLippers
Quality Linen & Towels
Seating Area, Retreat Handbook
Hairdryer, In-Room Safe
Some Rooms have balconies
MOUNTAIN VIEWS> THE PIATRA CRAIULUI NATIONAL PARK & BUCEGI NATIONAL PARK
Directions187 str Principala, Sat Pestera, Com. Moieciu
Jud. Brasov, 507136
The nearest airports are Sibiu or Bucharest International (most frequent flights). The nearest town to Akasha is Brasov.
We organize a free shuttle service from Brasov on Day 1 of the retreat at 3 PM for all guests. And on return at 11 AM to Brasov. If you are arriving/departing outside of these times private taxi service to Brasov is €45/one way.
From Bucharest International Airport.
BY PRIVATE TRANSFER
Pre-booked taxi through Akasha €120 for a small car ( up to 3 people ) or €200 for a large car ( up to 8 people) one way. The journey takes about 2.5hrs and you can pay when you arrive at Akasha.
BY BUS TO BRASOV
Direct Aeroport has a regular shuttle service from the airport to Brasov (Aro Palace station), approx. €17.50 one way. The service leaves every hour.
BY TRAIN TO BRASOV
Main train station, Bucuresti Nord to Brasov. Trains run every hour, the journey is approx. 2hrs 45 min.
Drive towards Bran, pass Bran Castle and continue north towards Moieciu for another 15 min you will see a signpost towards Pestera on the right. Continue driving up the hill until you reach the village, pass Casa Tabacaru on the right and continue another 200m we are on the left and the car park is on the right.