Yoga Life Coaching
- Anand Prakash Yoga Ashram & Retreats
- Tapovan, Rishikesh
- Oct 28 - Nov 7, 2018 (11 days)
- $1,200.00 - Tuition Price in USD - $600 deposit upon registration (Ashram stay fee separate) $1,000.00 - Tuition Price in USD if taken in conjunction with a YTT 200 or 300 - $500 deposit upon registration (Ashram stay fee…
This 10-day, 100-hour residential training course at Anand Prakash Ashram in Rishikesh, India, offers a profound personal and professional development opportunity. Somatic psychotherapist, Yoga therapist and senior Yoga Teacher Trainer Prem Robin Campbell, along with long-time teacher and studio owner Catherine Nelson-Reid, will offer full-day workshops in how to set up and facilitate Yoga Life Coaching sessions with clients for emotional and spiritual well-being, to guide group transformational process and gain an indepth knowledge of cutting edge research on the application of Yoga for wellness.
This course enhances teachers’ skills in the practical application of diverse yoga practices and yoga philosophy for emotional and spiritual wellness.
It also explores the Yogic vision of holistic health, the importance of the relationship between teachers and clients, and practice in coaching clients one-on-one and in group styles retreats. This course includes practicum sessions, and you will come away confident to conduct and follow-up on individual coaching and group transformational programs.
Several morning Yoga classes and an evening satsang will be taught by Yogrishi Vishvketu.
Teachers will get a Yoga Life Coaching certificate for 100 CEU hours. This course can be used to build towards the 1000-hour Master Teacher designation.
- Yoga Psychology: Theory and Practice
- Yogic anatomy and mental wellness
- Holding space for group and individual sessions
- Communication strategies and close listening
- Yoga techniques for mental/emotional wellness (asana, pranayama, mantra, mudra and meditation)
- Yoga Nidra for balancing the nervous system and deep restoration
- Dinacharya ~ Daily practices to optimize resilience
- Practicum ~ Teach and get feedback on one-on-one and group coaching sessions
Yoga Life Coaching manual
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
This is designed to be an intensive Ashram residential experience including morning yoga with Yogrishi Vishvketu.
5:15 – 5:45 Meditation
6:00 – 7:45 Yoga Class
8:00 – 8:30 Fire Puja
8:30 – 9:00 Breakfast
9:15 – 12:15 Program Session
12:30 – 1:00 Lunch
2:30 – 5:45 Techniques and Practicum
6:00 – 6:45 Dinner
7:00 – 8:00 Satsang and Transformational Experiences