Community Herbalist Certification Course
- The Wild Temple
- <br> 204 W Main Street, Suite 116 <br> Grass Valley, CA 95945
- Jul 31 - Dec 4, 2017 (127 days)
- $1,995.00 - Regular Program Price
This 210hr course spanning 4 months is for those who want to go beyond the basics with their herbal education. With a strong basis in the Ayurvedic approach to herbs, each class will focus on the different systems of the body, the diseases and states of imbalance that affect it, and how to use various herbs to assist in the healing process.
To participate in this class, a foundational understanding of herbal medicine is required. This can be obtained through our Level 1 Course: Grassroots Herbalism (https://thewildtemple.com/yoga-herbal-programs/147/grassroots-herbalism-certification-course/), offered this July during an 8-day intensive. We also accept students who have taken other foundational herbalism courses of equal value. If you are interested in joining us, please contact Amy at 530-559-8185 for an interview.
This course will have a balance of formal class time and hands on learning time making medicine, studying botany, performing diagnosis, and deepening our relationships with the plants. Upon completion, students will have a strong understanding of the following concepts:
– the Ayurvedic approach to herbs & healing
– anatomy and physiology of the body systems
– herbal and natural disease management
– responsible herbalism
– deep connection with the spirit of the plants
– botany/plant identification
– flower essences
– medicine making