Costa Rica: Yoga and Wellness Retreat
- Sun Mountain Center
- Mar 24 - 31, 2019 (8 days)
- Goddess Harden: Jungle Dorm - $1,500.00 Goddess Garden: Jungle Dorm - $1,500.00 Goddess Garden: Double Bamboo Room - $1,750.00 Goddess Garden: Double Bamboo Room - $1,750.00 Goddess Garden: Gardenia Single Room - $1,950.00…
Have you been dreaming of waking up where the jungle meets the white sandy beaches of the Caribbean Ocean? Have you imagined seeing toucans, monkeys and sloths frolicking through the branches of the trees outside your bedroom? The only questions you will need to ask yourself here are ‘I wonder what local fresh ingredients the next meal will have?’, ‘what time is our next yoga class again?’ and ‘should I siesta or walk the beach first?’. Welcome to paradise.
This 8 day adventure is truly unique and is offered in the heart of the Caribbean. Come join Earth & Ocean Travels on our exclusive Health and Wellness Eco-Retreat in Cahuita, Costa Rica! We will be exploring ourselves through daily morning yoga practice, daily evening yin & restorative yoga classes, group acupuncture and guided meditation sessions. Choose from your choice of surf adventures, hikes through Cahuita National Park, waterfalls, and chocolate tours. We focus on optimal health and nutrition by serving Ayurvedic dishes three times a day. This wellness vacation will create space for personal exploration, improve your well-being, and deepen your yoga practice.
Goddess Garden is located where the jungle meets the white sand beaches. The center is home to sloths, monkeys, Iguanas and toucans that you will see on a regular basis. There are three stunning yoga studios to choose from for our morning and evening practices. Playa Grande is just around the corner, 10 miles of pristine white sand beach great for meditation walks, morning runs, or afternoon ocean dips. The town of Cahuita is located 15 minutes by bike, or 30 minutes walking down the beach road.
Join us for this unforgettable luxury getaway.
- Accommodation of your choice at Goddess Garden Eco-Resort
- Shuttle to and from San Jose International airport (3-4 hours each way)
- 3 Ayurvedic meals/day
- Wifi in all rooms
- Large swimming pool with whirlpool and hammocks
- 2 yoga classes a day
- 1 Deep Tissue or Relaxation Massage
- Daily guided meditation
- Final night Bonfire and Personal Reset
- Group Guided tour through Cahuita National Park
- International flight
- Alcoholic drinks
- Additional tours
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance