Sage Wisdom: Tantra + Shakti 100hr.
- The Wild Temple
- <br> 204 W Main Street, Suite 116 <br> Grass Valley, CA 94945
- Jan 15, 2018 - Jan 26, 2018 (12 days)
- $1,350.00 - Tuition - Paid in Full by January 8, 2018 $1,225.00 - Early Bird Tuition - Paid in Full by December 1, 2017
Tantra Yoga is a living embodiment of practice. It is an awakening of dormant energy that is the nexus of our power, understanding, will, clear seeing and right action. Unleashing these powers is both goal and effect when one devotes themselves to a steady, focused practice of Tantra.
In this immersion, we dive deep into the essence of tantra. While tantra has many meanings and applications, the results of embodied power & wisdom, and the improved ability to weave, expand, accelerate & see clearly oneself and one’s surroundings, are all possible through the embodied tantric practices you will learn in this class. Students are required to have had a regular yoga and/or meditation practice for 2 years prior to taking this class OR to have taken the Sage Yoga Teacher Training 200hr. foundational program (or equivalent from another yoga school, pending approval from Brooke). Students will be asked to commit to daily practices including specific meditations, mantra japa, asana, supportive lifestyle practices, and more. These are powerful teachings and as such, students are advised to reflect on whether they can commit the time and energy required to integrate these teachings and practices into daily life.
Overview of Topics Covered:
- The Science of Embodiment: The Living Experience Shakti Sadhana: The Cultivation of Power: Will, Strength (The Practice that Awakens Shakti)
- The Need for a Teacher: Twilight Language (code) what is missing/what needs to be done//guidance from your own ego (not to misuse of power) and adhikara: progressive steps
- Tantric Meditations
- Sankalpa Shakti & Vichara
- The Vital Essences
- Source as Divine What is Your Connection to Source?
- The 5 Elements & 6 Tastes: Spices of India/California/Mediterranean
- Temples, Altars, the Sacred: Body as Shrine; Tantric Healer’s Toolbox (Optional Online/Video)
- Mantra Sadhana
- Cave of the Heart Kriya
- Bhuta Shuddhi
- Laya Yoga
- Chakra Study
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.