Rote Island / Indonesia
- Safari Surf Adventures
- <a href="http://rotesurfhouse.com/" target="_blank" style="color:#25a9ad;">Malole Surf House </a>
- May 18 - 28, 2018 (11 days)
- Malole Surf House - Shared Accommodation - $2,495.00
Want to put some adventure surf travel into your world while taking your surf skills to the next level?
Safari Surf Adventures is offering our spring 2018 Indonesia trip to Rote.
Our goal is to accelerate your learning curve across the spectrum of the surf lifestyle to become a confident and skillful Surfer. This in combination with complimentary Surf Stretching, Surf Fitness and breathing techniques will offer you unrivaled progression and improvement. …and – film and photo footage of yourself….
What is included:
- (10) Nights’ accommodation at our host lodging facility on Rote Island on the beach in front of the famous T-land surf break; rooms are double occupancy. For single room please ask.
- All gourmet meals presented by chef Maria
- All beverages (water, tea/coffee, juices) are complimentary; alcoholic beverage available at additional cost
- Transportation to and from Rote Airport/harbor (Please be aware that this is a remote location hence travel vehicle – boat or plane – / dates can change due to weather or availability – however we make sure you get there and get back home safe!)
- 3,5 GB free internet usage (every additional 3,5 GB can be purchased for 10,- USD $)
- Safari Surf Adventures coaching program; in water surf coaching, surf sessions recorded and state of the art “recorded” analysis presented to guests with a “final analysis” compiled at the camps end
- Access to all recorded video analysis and raw video footage for guest to download
- All land and sea transportation to all surf spots and events in and around Rote Island
- Safari Surf Adventures service and support at the location.
- Exclusive member’s access to Safari Surf Adventure’s online learning portal.
- SSA T-Shirt
What is not included:
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Insurance – Safari Surf is a licensed agent with Travel Guard and will provide each guest a free quote (we recommend everyone to carry an insurance to cover health / injuries, damage, travel). You will need to sign a liability waiver with SSA.