Spring Sensation | Yoga & Detox | 2 day
- The Zest Life
- Cadnant Rd, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5NH
- Mar 16 - 18, 2018 (3 days)
- Double - £350.00 Double – Ensuite - £370.00 Double – Single occupancy - £505.00 Double ensuite – Single occupancy - £525.00 Single - £405.00 Triple - £350.00 Twin - £360.00
Spring, the perfect time of year to detox both mind and body. This retreat weekend has a very simple formula, we won’t starve you or punish you with endless hours of fitness, we simply nourish you so that your body and mind can be cleansed and then leap from Winter to Spring with grace and ease. Over the course of the retreat you will experience and enjoy…..
- Detoxing dynamic, flowing yoga sessions with calming mediations.
- Papering massage treatments from our in house therapists.
- Bracing coastal walks along some of Wales’ finest coastline.
- Healthy, detoxing, delicious meals.
- Laying out in beautiful gardens, relaxing with a good book
You will leave invigorated, cleansed and lighter both mentally and physically. Feeling that spring in your step as you look forward to the summer months ahead!
“Not sure which bit was my favourite…it was all so good. I wanted to experience a sense of peace and practice yoga with like minded people. Initially your website attracted me and then after talking on the phone I felt a very positive and peaceful vibe from you. Even when you communicated with us it was positive and uplifting. You totally delivered on all my expectations thank you for that.” Jules, London
Our weekends take place at Plas Cadnant. A stylish, secluded country house on the Isle of Anglesey, nestled in 21 acres of private parkland, which gathers together for your pleasure; stunning views over Snowdon, a meandering river, magical waterfalls, world renowned historic gardens, lazy meadows, mature woodland and a new oak framed building perfect for yoga sessions. Described as one of the most amazing retreats on the Isle of Anglesey.
The Coach house is the largest property on the Plas Cadnant estate, accommodating up to 11 guests on two spacious floors with an impressive upstairs dining /sitting room with large wood burning stove. By night, candles, incense and log fires create the perfect atmosphere for complete relaxation. Its wonderfully comfortable beds, crisp white linen on deep down duvets, fresh flowers, views over rolling parkland and piping hot power showers all make up the luxury and style of your weekend at this stunning country house.
The Yoga Space
Stroll through the walled garden, and majestic wooden gates to the purpose built oak framed building completed in 2012. The combination of lovingly hand crafted oak beams, high ceilings and under floor heating, make it the ideal space for yoga and mediation practice. With the peace and tranquility of the surrounding parkland, it is your sanctuary from the outside world. At Zest though we are not shy of a little alfresco yoga, so be prepared when the sun is shining, to feel its rays on your face, and the grass between your toes as we get saluting the sun out in the garden.
Healthy eating is an integral part of our retreats here at The Zest Life, and this detox retreat more so than ever. The food is always vegetarian and we avoid sugar, dairy, and wheat and gluten where possible. The meals made by our in house chef will have a raw influence to help your body feel cleansed. Herbal teas are a plenty, along with fruit and yummy healthy treats.
Indulge in a body treatment with one on our expertly trained in house therapists. We offer Reiki, Massage, Full Swedish Body, Indian Head, Back, neck and shoulders and Reflexology. All using organic therapeutic oils to ease away your stresses and strains. £30 for half hour/£45 for full hour treatment. Go to your retreat team for further information on the therapists.
Plas Cadnant, Cadnant Rd, Menai Bridge, Gwynedd, LL59 5NH. Our retreat is easily accessible by both train and car.
The nearest station is Bangor with direct train links to London, taking just 3 hours from London Euston. Plas Cadnant is situated a short 5 min taxi ride from the station. Local taxi firms: 01248 353535 01248 364661
From A55 Expressway Mainland
- Cross over the Britannia Bridge and take the first slip road, immediately after crossing bridge.
- Turn right at T junction (A4080) taking you back under the expressway towards Menai Bridge and Beaumaris.
- At the roundabout go straight across (2nd exit) and downhill into the centre of Menai Bridge.
- Turn left at the main road towards Beaumaris (A545), through Menai Bridge town until you see a new road bridge ahead.
- Turn left at the lay-by (with white lines on it) just before the bridge and Plas Cadnant Estate entrance is 50m on the left.
When you arrive at Plas Cadnant , make your way up the long leafy drive to the central graveled courtyard. The Coach House is the first big house on the left. There is plenty of parking.
Price per person & Booking
£310 Twin room | Shared occupancy
£355 Single room | Single occupancy
£310 Double room | Shared occupancy
£455 Double room | Single occupancy
- Two nights luxury accommodation with shared bathroom
- Twice daily yoga and meditation instruction – mats/blocks/props included
- Two guided coastal walks
- All food, snacks and drinks throughout the weekend
- Plas Cadnant is extremely comfortable and all rooms are finished to a very high standard. Linen and towels are provided.
This weekend is very popular so please book early to avoid disappointment. We guarantee you will not regret it. All you have to do now is click to book.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.