What’sup | Yoga & SUP | 2 day
- The Zest Life
- Plas Cadnant, Cadnant Road, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, UK
- May 18 - 20, 2018 (3 days)
- Double - £445.00 Double – Ensuite - £465.00 Double - Single occupancy - £585.00 Double ensuite - Single occupancy - £605.00 Single - £485.00 Triple - £435.00 Twin - £445.00
Personally we cannot think of a more perfect combination than Yoga and Wild swimming. One of our philosphies is “be inspired by the beauty of nature”. Whatbetter way to connect with nature than to be in it. We have been swimming wild for years so now its time to share that with you, as we mix it into one of our luxury yoga retreats.
On this weekend you will be expertly guided to some of North Wales most beautiful spots for wild swimming. You will get to feel the salt water on your skin, revitalising and rejuvenating you. You’ll experience the exhilaration of diving into crisp, clear, tranquil waters, washing away all worries, stress and tension. Then you get to enjoy warming up with a herbal tea and wholesome cake listening to the waves lapping against the shore.
Whilst at the beach we always make time for a bit of post swim yoga, where we throw out a few handstands feeling energised and free. We vary the yoga sessions throughout the weekend, with more challenging sessions in the morning opening up the body ready for the days swimming ahead, to more relaxing meditative evening sessions to wind down after your active day.
So what are you waiting for? Come and experience this magical late summer retreat with us, the water is warm and waiting for you.
Our weekends take place at Plas Cadnant. A stylish, secluded country house on the Isle of Anglesey, nestled in 21 acres of private parkland, which gathers together for your pleasure; stunning views over Snowdon, a meandering river, magical waterfalls, world renowned historic gardens, lazy meadows, mature woodland and a new oak framed building perfect for yoga sessions. Described as one of the most amazing retreats on the Isle of Anglesey.
The Coach house is the largest property on the Plas Cadnant estate, accommodating up to 11 guests on two spacious floors with an impressive upstairs dining /sitting room with large wood burning stove. By night, candles, incense and log fires create the perfect atmosphere for complete relaxation. Its wonderfully comfortable beds, crisp white linen, fresh flowers, views over rolling parkland and piping hot power showers all make up the luxury and style of your weekend at this stunning country house.
Stroll through the walled garden, and majestic wooden gates to the purpose built oak framed building completed in 2012. The combination of lovingly hand crafted oak beams, high ceilings and under floor heating, make it the ideal space for yoga and mediation practice. With the peace and tranquility of the surrounding parkland, it is your sanctuary from the outside world. We are not shy of a little alfresco yoga, so be prepared when the sun is shining, to get practising your yoga outside.
We tailor the swims to the groups’ requirements. So depending on how everyone’s feeling and what you fancy getting up to, depends on where we go. It could be anything from breathtaking coastal swims, to floating about in lakes cradled by majestic mountains, to taking an active dip in some of the most stunning waterfalls Wales has to offer. Either way, you will feel invigorated and empowered as you connect back to nature. Your every safety will be catered for and we can provide as little or as much kit as you need. This weekend is suitable for all levels of swimming ability
Go to our team to see more about your guides.
This invigorating weekend requires a lot of fuel, which we provide with our delicious vegetarian menu. From Morrocan Tagines, to our infamous Raw Prana balls, your body will get all the goodness it needs to keep you nourished and energised on this retreat.
We encourage a no alcohol policy on this weekend.
Indulge in a body treatment with one on our expertly trained in house therapists. We offer Reiki, Massage, Full Swedish Body, Indian Head, Back, neck and shoulders and Reflexology. All using organic therapeutic oils to ease away your stresses and strains. £30 for half hour/£45 for full hour treatment. Go to our team for further information on the therapists.
Plas Cadnant, Cadnant Rd, Menai Bridge, Gwynedd, LL59 5NH. Our retreat is easily accessible by both train and car.
The nearest station is Bangor with direct train links to London, taking just 3 hours from London Euston. Plas Cadnant is situated a short 5 min taxi ride from the station. Local taxi firms: 01248 353535 01248 364661
From A55 Expressway Mainland
- Cross over the Britannia Bridge and take the first slip road, immediately after crossing bridge.
- Turn right at T junction (A4080) taking you back under the expressway towards Menai Bridge and Beaumaris.
- At the roundabout go straight across (2nd exit) and downhill into the centre of Menai Bridge.
- Turn left at the main road towards Beaumaris (A545), through Menai Bridge town until you see a new road bridge ahead.
- Turn left at the lay-by (with white lines on it) just before the bridge and Plas Cadnant Estate entrance is 50m on the left.
- When you arrive at Plas Cadnant , make your way up the long leafy drive to the central graveled courtyard. The Coach House is the first big house on the left. There is plenty of parking.
Price per person & Booking
£430 Twin room | Shared occupancy
£475 Single room | Single occupancy
£430 Double room | Shared occupancy
£575 Double room | Single occupancy
- Three nights luxury accommodation with shared bathroom
- Twice daily yoga and meditation instruction – mats/blocks/props included
- Two guided wild swims – hats/ goggles/ towel robes included (wetsuit on request)
- All food, snacks and drinks throughout the weekend
- Plas Cadnant is extremely comfortable and all rooms are finished to a very high standard. Linen and towels are provided.
This weekend is very popular so please book early to avoid disappointment. We guarantee you will not regret it. All you have to do now is click to book.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free