A stay with us
- International Art Of Living Center
- 13 chemin de l'Infinité Saint-Mathieu-du-Parc, Québec G0X 1N0, Canada
- Serene meditation halls to do yoga, meditate and hold ceremonies
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Satsang / Kirtan
- Sattvic cuisine
- Organic produce
- Organic gardens
- Kayaking on the lake
- Nature trails
- National Park Mauricie
- Pristine, historic Mauricie region
- Time to rest and reflect
SchedulePlan your day around meal times!
8:30 am - Breakfast
12:30 pm - Noon Meditation
1:00 pm - Lunch
6:00 pm - Dinner
7:00 pm - Satsang
About This Event
Escape the humdrum of daily life and come discover a home-away-from-home in the enchanting Mauricie region!
Venue HighlightsNestled in the pristine Mauricie region we offer:
Numerous freshwater lakes and nature trails
Extensive organic gardens and orchards
Delicious sattvic cuisine
Calming, Ayurvedic massages offered at on-site spa
Serene meditation hall for yoga, meditation and ceremonies
Outdoor fire pit for cool evenings
AccommodationsFrom Chalets to Camping, we have it all!
Chalet accommodations from 2 to 5 people, include a kitchenette, bathroom and balcony for warm, sunny evenings
Cozy cabins with private bathrooms house 4 to 8 people for groups and families
Bodhisattva 3-shared rooms with a private bathroom
Homey Hermitage 4-shared rooms with communal men's and women's bathrooms
Camping options at various sites throughout the grounds
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineOur delicious, vegetarian, Ayurvedic cuisine has been specially designed to pacify the 3 doshas and ground your system. We offer:
Light breakfast to start your day
Hearty lunch served with soup and salad
Grounding dinner with the occasional sweet treat
DirectionsThe Centre is located about 2 hours east of Montreal airport (YUL) in the Quebecois countryside.
From Montreal you have a few options.
1. Rent a car from the airport and drive to our centre.
2. Book a shuttle from the centre to pick you up from the airport (CAD 60 each way, based on availability).
3. Take the Orleans Express bus from the airport to Trois Rivieres (about CAD 52) and arrange to be picked up by shuttle from there (CAD 30 each way, based on availability).
4. Taxi / Uber
100% deposit refund for cancellation 30+ days before event.
50% deposit refund for cancellation 15-29 days before event.
0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-14 days before event.
The remaining balance (total price minus deposit) is due upon arrival.
Get full details...