Journey of the Heart
- Anand Prakash Yoga Ashram & Retreats
- Jan 13, 2018 - Jan 28, 2018 (16 days)
- $2,300.00 - Please see Bhakti Fest website for details
Vishva-ji will be teaching on this wonderful 10-day retreat in India designed for dedicated students, teachers and seekers who wish to deepen their knowledge of yoga and take their practice and teaching to new heights. Delve into daily practice to uncover this ancient tradition in a breathtaking eco-retreat surrounded by nature and magnificently constructed temples.
Vishva-ji will be teaching alongside Sianna Sherman from California, with spiritual discourse by celebrated author and speaker Radhanath Swami. Together we will gather in a beautiful ecovillage oasis situated in the lush foothills of the Sahyadri Mountains in Maharashtra, India and unite the sacred East/West traditions and teachings of yoga.
TOPICS OF STUDY
– The Art of Healing: 5 layers (koshas) of the body
– The Art of Skillful Teaching: Learn how to integrate authentic knowledge of tradition with an integral east/west approach to yoga from Yogrishi & Sianna
– The Art of Theming: Learn how to craft thematic classes to infuse your teaching and practice with insight, personal meaning, deep feeling and self-inquiry
– The Art of Sequencing: Learn how to skillfully sequence classes to serve, support and inspire your students
– Meditation, Asana & Pranayama practicals
– Sacred biomechanics of Asana Practice & Asana Pose Labs
– Myth, Mantra & Mudra
– Bhakti Yoga, Service & Living Yoga in Everyday Life
6:00-8:00am Yoga practice and meditation with Yogrishi or Sianna
8:00-8:30am Traditional Fire Puja
9:30-12:15pm Philosophy, koshas,yogic lifestyle
12:30-2:30pm Lunch and rest
2:30-5:30pm Yoga integration, asana, pranayama, sequencing
5:30-6pm Walking meditation
7-8 pm-Satsang and chanting with Gaura Vani, Visambar Seth, Radhanath Swami
We will practice sacred silence from 9pm until after breakfast each day.
• 10 nights stay at Govardhan Ecovillage
• Shared double or triple luxury yurt at the ecocentre
• 3 healthy and delicious organic vegetarian meals per day
• Unlimited purified water
• Daily fire ceremonies with a Himalayan Yoga Master
• Daily yoga classes & practical study with internationally renowned teachers Yogrishi Vishvketu and Sianna Sherman
• Study Materials for lectures & practicals
• Evening Satsangs & music programs with Radhanath Swami, Gaurvani, Visamber Seth and guests
• Cultural excursion to Radha Gopinath Ashram in Mumbai for the famous International Flower Festival on January 27 (includes transport from ecovillage)
• Airport pick-up + transportation to the retreat venue on assigned day
• 2 night hotel stay in Mumbai on January 13th and 27th
• Access to all Eco Village facilities.
Full Ayurvedic Spa services available on site ( additional charges as per treatment)
Nature walks by serene lake created like Vrindhavan Goverdhan Hill.
2 per room-$2500 USD per person
3 per room-$2300 USD per person
Pricing includes program tuition, 3 organic meals per day, shared accommodation in air-conditioned luxury yurt and transportation within India
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.