Bali Qigong Teacher Training: Shi Ba Shi Taiji (Level 1) with Peter Caughey 24-28 Jan
QIGONG TEACHER TRAINING: SHI BA SHI TAIJI (LEVEL 1 - 5 DAYS)
with Master Qigong Practitioner Peter Caughey
Advance your daily health practice by gaining a deeper understanding of Qigong and Traditional Chinese Medicine utilizing the 18 exercises of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system.
In this course you will learn the medical applications and theory for each of the exercises and you will gain a greater sensitivity of the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself & others.
You will learn how to develop a quiet mind and an open heart and you will also learn how to create more energy, strength and stamina in your body.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS TRAINING
- You will unlock the mystery that lives inside the practise of the 18 exercises of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system
- Advance your daily health practice by gaining a deeper understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Qigong
- Learn Qigong medical applications & theory of the Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong system
- Complete 35 hours training towards the 200 hour Qigong teacher training certification
- Earn a certificate to teach The Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong System from the Forest Rock Taiji & Qigong Monastery School
- Develop your sensitivity of the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself & others
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM PRACTICING THIS QIGONG SYSTEM
- It aids in increasing vital energy in the body
- It develops energy, strength and stamina
- It helps in calming and grounding the body
- Increases strength and flexibility
- Develops self-awareness, balance, perseverance and discipline
- Treats digestive disorders
- During this course you will learn how to develop an open heart
- Brings quietness to your busy mind and imparts you with a sense of purpose and direction.
If you would like to learn more or to book email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course will also give you 35 hours training towards your 200 hour Forest Rock Qigong teacher training certification. There is no requirement to have (Part 1) knowledge as each part is a stand alone module.
Master Qigong Practitioner, Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncturist and Master Qigong Healer Peter Caughey is an internationally renowned healer and teacher with a practice of over 25 years. Peter is a member of the World Academy Society of Medical Qigong.
“My mission is to help people discover the true essence of who they are and to live their life with abundant freedom.”
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.