Sintra, PORTUGAL: Full Moon VEGAN Yoga & Meditation retreat at the Ocean starting on 30th of September 2017
About This Event
Here, at the head of all Europe, where the land ends and the see begins... we practice Yoga & Meditation, connect with the Nature, watch the Moon and falling stars, make wishes and follow the dreams about healthy and happy being :)
THE MAIN FOCUS OF OUR RETREAT IS ON:
1. PURIFICATION OF THE MIND (from laziness, fears, stress, depression, addictions, insomnia, etc.),
2. PURIFICATION OF THE PHYSICAL BODY (from back pains, headache, obesity, pain in the joints, etc.).
- Deepening your Yoga practice - activating and relaxing your entire body (beginners welcome!)
- Deepening your Meditation & Pranayama experiences - slowing down your breathing rate and calming down your mind (beginners welcome!)
- Vegan cooking workshops - plant based diet as one of the cleansing practices
- Nature walks in the Natural Park at the Portuguese Coast - advantures across pure beaches, cliffs and mystical 100 years old gardens.
The retreat is located at a beautiful and exotic property in the magical town Sintra, Portugal. The Moon powers are being discovered here since hundreds of years, including the Royality times.... We are going to join the magnetic vibration of Sintra while meditations during the Full Moon week. You will be staying in one of the oldest houses sourrounded by 100 years old garden where trees and flowers are literally slipping through the windows inside to your room. The whole area is part of the Natural Park (protected area) that is located at the Atlantic Ocean, next to Lisbon and Cascais. It is also well known as best surfing destination in Europe (famous Ericeira beach 20km distance). Great sceneries to find time for yourself and fully connect with the nature and its powerful beauty. Please, read by your own about the magnets and energies located in Sintra town where the retreat takes place.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOGA & MEDITATION RETREAT?
* 8 days program, 7 night stay at the beautiful Portuguese house located in the gardens of Sintra, Portugal
* 2 Yoga & meditation sessions per day - individual coaching & restorative practices (all levels welcome) - sessions in the gardens, at the beach and in the forest + studio room
* Lecturers about the science and philosophy behind Yoga (movies, books, drawings)
* Vegan cooking workshops & cleansing diet
* Vegan friendly meals based on the crop coming from the local farmers: daily brunch & 2 dinners included
* Open kitchen supplied with fresh fruits and drinks
* Portuguese wine tasting (apart from that event, it is recommended to keep the retreat alcohol-free)
* Full Moon meditation, meditation on the Sun (setting and rising), mindfulness workshops
* Nature walks followed by the lecture about preservation of the Natural Park and the Ocean
* Optional: surf lessons with qualified teacher (surf gear and insurance included)
* We will help you with arraning the best transportation from the Lisbon airport to the location of the retreat.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Athena Newman-Andrews September 08, 2017
Weronika is an incredibly positive and empowering teacher. I spent 5 days learning from her in Aljezur, Portugal and it was such an enriching experience. She's a kind soul and I highly recommend any class or retreat with her. Athena
Christine Neder September 04, 2017
I have done Yoga in a Lot of different countries. India, Costa Rica, Miami... Every lesen is different but some are staying in your mind, like the one with Weronika in Portugal. I do not how she could feel, what I have needed this day. Had an amazing privat lesen with her with a great View over a river. Thanks a Lot and See you soon.
Nicole Neaber August 31, 2017
Before I had met Weronika, I had never tried yoga before, I couldn't touch my toes, couldn't keep my legs straight and was really nervous about trying this new experience. Weronika was not only helpful, but she was kind, funny and patient. After only a few weeks of practicing with her I felt my body change, it would now do things for me that I would never dream of asking it to do before. But that is not really the point, the point is is that she made me feel welcome, my nerves went, I felt more relaxed and open, and most of all I made a friend. Highly recommend spending some time with Weronika, be it yoga classes, meditation or retreats.