‘Creating Magic’ Yoga & Sustainability Retreat
- Suze Retera
- Carretera San Roque de Cumbaza Km 16,3 Peru
- Jun 9 - 16, 2018 (8 days)
- Charipa Manta Triple Room - Private Bathroom - €1,149.00 Charipa Manta Triple Room - Shared Bathroom - €1,099.00 Chirapa Manta Double Room - Shared Bathroom - €1,199.00 Chirapa Manta | Double Room - Private Bathroom -…
Peru is high on the bucket list of many avid travelers and with good reason! This amazing country has so much to offer and offers beautiful options for the conscious yoga traveler.
On this retreat, you get to take a break, connect with nature and explore your yoga practice on and off the mat. Steffi guides you through daily yoga sessions that will allow you to slow down and follow your inner road map during this week. The workshop-style morning classes offer a strong and focused practice combined with deep meditation. The evening classes focus on the yin qualities of the practice. Slow movement and longer holds in the poses allow your body to release tension and prepare you for a good night sleep in the jungle. Bring your journal and get ready for some inner explorations and reflections.
Through the daily practices and the day-trip we connect deeply to nature and the environment we are a part of. Enjoying the beautiful smells and sounds of the jungle while practicing in an open yoga space. Including our amazing surroundings in our practice we allow the powerful energy of the Peruvian forest to change the way we look at ourselves, our lives and the world we live in.
The yoga sessions are combined a sustainability module and a day trip through the beautiful rainforest mountains where we get to learn about the importance of biodiversity and the sustainable initiatives we can support in the area. Elements that all enhance each other, leaving a lasting impact and making this a journey to never forget! Together we move towards a more connected and holistic way of living.
In your free time, you can relax in a hammock, go for nature walks, visit nearby towns or just relax with a good book.
- Stay 7 nights right at a beautiful Eco-lodge surrounded by the beautiful mountain forest
- Enjoy daily yoga and meditation classes and deepen your practice
- Engage with the sustainability module and become part of a tribe of positive change makers
- Enjoy delicious vegetarian meals with local ingredients
- Relax deeply, enjoy the pure nature and beautiful culture Peru has to offer
- Extend your trip and visit some of Peru’s highlights: Machu Picchu, Cuzco, Ollantaytambo and more
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.