Day of Prayer (no overnight)
- Benedictine Center
- St. Paul's Monastery 2675 Benet Road St. Paul, MN 55109
- Ongoing package (2 days / 1 night)
- Single - $45.00 Handicap Accessible - $45.00
A Day of Prayer is a simple way to step into some quiet. Enjoy a private room and whatever degree of solitude you prefer. Some guests join the Sisters for morning (8a), midday (11:30a), or evening (5p) prayer and visit with them at lunch. Others prefer to journal, read, pray and walk the grounds at their leisure. The monastic library, art exhibit, and outdoor labyrinth are all at your disposal, but be careful not to do too much. This is a time for you to follow where the Spirit leads. Sometimes extending your stay into the early evening or meeting with a spiritual director can also be a helpful part of your experience.
If you have any questions, big or small, call 651.777.7251 or email the Benedictine Center and friendly staff will help you consider the possibilities.
- Once you have requested a reservation for a Day of Prayer, a staff member will review the details and be in touch to help you confirm or adjust your reservation.
- Shortly before your retreat, you will also receive a letter of welcome with more details.