Quiet Retreat (1 night)
- Benedictine Center
- St. Paul's Monastery 2675 Benet Road St. Paul, MN 55109
- Ongoing package (2 days / 1 night)
- Single - $85.00 Handicap Accessible - $85.00
A Quiet Retreat gives you one night away from responsibilities. The room and three home-cooked meals are prepared with a personal touch. You are welcome but not obligated to join the Sisters for morning (8a), midday (11:30a), or evening (5p) prayer. Take in the art, read, or walk the labyrinth as you choose. The time is yours.
Some guests find it helpful to meet with a spiritual director during a Quiet Retreat.
If you have any questions or special circumstances, indicate them on your reservation request, call 651.777.7251, or email the Benedictine Center and friendly staff will help you consider the possibilities.
- Once you have requested a reservation for a Quiet Retreat, a staff member will review the details and be in touch to help you confirm or adjust your reservation.
- Shortly before your retreat, you will also receive a letter of welcome with more details.
Looking for something else?
Consider inquiring about a Customized Personal Retreat, tailored to your preferred arrival time and departure.