Mindfulness & Yoga
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada
- Mar 23 - 25, 2018 (3 days)
Led by Tracey Delfs of Balance Quest, this is our longest running and most popular retreat. Join a group of like-minded participants for a weekend of yoga, meditation and mindful walks, which include periods of silence, mantras and breathing techniques. Begin each morning with 1.5 hours of flow yoga and end your day with gentle yoga and meditation, followed by a healthy, nourishing meal. Learn how to live in the moment and find more inner peace and happiness in your life. Regardless of your yoga experience, Delfs has been teaching yoga for almost two decades and will address each individual’s needs in her classes. Take a break from the daily grind to relax and recharge. Attend solo or invite your friends, partner, a sibling or a co-worker. The team at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise will take care of every detail to make sure that your escape to the mountains is a pampered, magical experience.
- Book by February 2, 2018 to receive a complimentary upgrade to a Fairmont Lake View room (subject to availability)
- Single occupancy is available from $515 per night or $1,029 CAD
- Double occupancy is available from $799 CAD per person
- Rates based on a Fairmont Mountain View room
- Rates do not include taxes or service charges
- Two night stay required (March 23 and 24, 2018)
- US travelers will enjoy additional savings due to favorable exchange rate. Check Daily Exchange Rates. (Rates will vary and do not include credit card exchange fees. Subject to daily exchange rate changes)
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.