Reiki Master (1, 2 and 3) Certification Course in Yelapa, Mexico.
- Sacred Springs Retreat
- Middletown, California, USA
- Jan 5 - 11, 2019 (7 days)
- Reiki Master (1, 2 and 3) Certification Course - shared accommodations - $1,400.00 7 day/ 6 night - Reiki Master (1, 2 and 3) Certification Course - individual accommodation - $1,700.00
Dr Ann West is teaching a 1st, 2nd and 3rd Degree, Reiki Master Certification Course in Yelapa, Mexico.
This one week course is available to all.
There are no pre-requisites.
Cost: $1400 – for shared accommodation, all meals and classes included
$1700 – for individual room. all meals and classes included
Do you have the desire to become a healer?
Or add a new skill set?
Many of us feel a need and desire for healing in our lives which may lead us to want to learn Reiki. The Usui System is simple to learn. The capacity to use universal life energy for the purpose of healing is conferred by a Reiki Master through initiation and through a specific form of teaching. Relationship with a teacher is vital to initiation. Through exposure to a qualified and experienced Reiki Master we gain inspiration, confidence and trust. We make a strong link not only with that teacher but with the entire lineage of masters associated with the practice, going back to Mikao Usui himself.
What Is Reiki?
Reiki is the Japanese phrase for “universal life energy,” or in Hawayo Takata’s words, “God-power.” The Usui System of Reiki Healing is a hands-on healing practice. Reiki – universal life energy – is channeled through the practitioner’s hands for self-treatment or treatment of others. The result of receiving Reiki is enhanced health and well-being – physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
This is six days of interactive classes which include:
- Class Materials
- The complete Usui/Tibetan Master attunement
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I, II, III (ART), and Reiki Master Teacher
- The Healing Attunement
- Two Tibetan symbols
- Lots of practice time doing attunements
- How to give yourself attunements
- Meditation to harmonize the energy of the chakras
The student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements by practicing attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. A class manual is included that gives detailed steps for giving all the attunements.
Reiki I includes Healing Attunement, Reiki I Attunement, hand positions for self and others; Meditation; steps to integrate the principles of Reiki; and an overview of the seven main Chakras.
We will relate the History of Reiki to Self Healing and Healing Others. Learn how this ancient hands-on and/or over the body technique helps our body to innately heal itself and supports balance, wellness, and relaxation. Discover the limitless uses and benefits of energy balancing and why it is important to maintaining and supporting health.
Reiki II Distant Healing and Mental/Emotional Healing symbols are also integrated. This class expands upon Reiki I techniques and attunes you to higher frequencies of energy.
Reiki III is referred to as ART or Advanced Reiki Training.
Includes advanced techniques to deepen the understanding and integration of Reiki healing.
This is a one day interactive class which includes:
- Class Materials
- The Usui Master attunement to increase the strength of your Reiki energy
- The Usui Master symbol which also expands the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols
- Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki
- Create and charge a Reiki grid to continue to send Reiki to yourself and others
- Aura Clearing to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others
The student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements by practicing attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. A class manual is included.
Where did Reiki come from?
The origins of Reiki could be said to be as old as human kind. Throughout human history there have been those who were known for their healing touch. This is something that we know little about and consider a gift. The particular form of this gift that we know of as the Usui System of Reiki Healing has its origins in the person of Mikao Usui, a Japanese gentleman who lived in the late 1800’s and died in 1926.
As a teacher, he was challenged by his students about his unwavering faith in the reality of a healing force. It became his personal quest to be able to source this power as a help to mankind. Through years of scholarship, studying sacred scriptures of Christian and Buddhist origins, as well as living a life of personal prayer and meditation, Mikao Usui experienced a spiritual awakening or spiritual transmission that resulted in the creation of the system of healing we have received.
What we know has been passed on to us through a series of lineage bearers who have been guardians and preservers of the integrity of the practice. Chujiro Hayashi, a successor of Mikao Usui, practiced and taught in a clinical setting in Tokyo, Japan. It was to this clinic that a young Japanese-American, Hawayo Takata, was brought in 1932. Reiki healed her of the illnesses that had brought her to Japan. As a result of her healing she stayed in Japan for a year of training and practice in Usui Shiki Ryoho, the Usui System of Reiki Healing.
In 1937, Hawayo Takata became a Reiki Master in Usui Shiki Ryoho, a person empowered to teach Reiki to others. In that same year and for the first time, the Usui System of Reiki Healing was taught outside of Japan by Takata’s teacher, Chujiro Hayashi. Mrs. Takata was chosen as Dr. Hayashi’s successor and brought Reiki to the West.
- Daily Reiki classes
- Meditation classes
- 3 Meals a day
- Diet Option 1: Organic Rejuvenating Gourmet Diet: your choice of 100% raw, living foods or a mix of raw and cooked foods. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free.
- Diet Option 2: Juice Cleanse – 100% organic liquid diet including juices, soups, super food smoothies; we use locally grown and organic produce whenever possible.
- Diet Option 3: Combination of Juice and Food Cleanse – 1 meal daily and the liquid diet for the rest of the day or half juice / half food (for example 3 days juice / 3 days food)