Feeding Your Demons®: Kapala Training Level I
- Tara Mandala
- Pagosa Springs, Colorado, United States
- Jul 18 - 23, 2018 (6 days)
- Dorm Yurt, Men's - $623.00 Dorm Yurt, Women's - $623.00 Prajna Double - $969.00 Prajna Queen Double - $1,341.00 Prajna Queen Single - $1,644.00 Camping - $482.00
Inspired by the ancient practice of Chöd, Feeding Your Demons® is a five-step process created by Lama Tsultrim Allione that allows us to offer compassion and understanding to our own inner demons rather than engaging in battle and struggling with them. This process is of great benefit when working with a wide variety of personal demons and other dilemmas of modern life. The demon work will be balanced by the deep practice of Prajna Paramita, a “nature of mind” meditation practice. This training is the first step for licensed healing professionals who want to become certified to use this process professionally.
This is a required retreat for the Magyu Mother Lineage Program.
This retreat is open to all.
Kapala Training Level 1 includes:
- Feeding Your Demons® – solo and partner work
- Feeding Your Demons® with drawing and clay
- Extended Ally Process – solo and partner work
- Prajna Paramita practice
Suggested Dana: $180-$240
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.