Prana Mandala Vinyasa – Embodying the Heart of the Mandala
- Tara Mandala
- Pagosa Springs, Colorado, United States
- Sep 19 - 23, 2018 (5 days)
- Commuting - $402.00 Dorm Yurt, Men's - $489.00 Dorm Yurt, Women's - $489.00 Prajna 3-Bed Room - $600.00 Prajna Double - $775.00 Prajna Queen Double - $1,025.00 Prajna Queen Single - $1,300.00 Camping - $402.00
Join us for a Movement Meditation Immersion
and Teacher Immersion with Shiva Rea,
and Live Music Artists.
“The Yogin unites with the Divine through a Mandala of Mudrās
as the flowing dance of embodied divinity.”
– Rudra Yāmala Tantra
Embody the heart of the mandala, deepen in yoga as movement meditation, and create a collective mandala in the sacred sanctuary surrounded by the 21 Taras. Our journey will include the Fall Equinox Global Mala Movement Ritual, connecting around the world for UN International Peace Day, a mala gift and workbook.
Movement Meditations Include
- Prana Mandala Vinyasa – full-spectrum sequence to embody the five elements for inner and outer vitality, fluidity, devotion and strength for the path
- Prana Flow Pranams for the Great Mother Tara
- Yoga Mala – Therapeutic forms for transformation
- Embodied Prayer and Mantra from Buddhist and Shaiva Tantra
- Prana Danda Yoga – Yoga with a staff
- Learn and experience traditional prostrations as offering to Tara Mandala, evolution of Prana Mandala Namaskars and embodied prayers as movement meditation.
- Learn Solar/Lunar Prana Mandala Vinyasas integrating namaskar, creative flow of standing asanas, backbends, twists and forward bends made accessible to all levels
- Learn the principles of Mandala within Yoga, Tantras and cross-culturally
- Learn PranaDandaYoga choreographed to two powerful prayers from the Tibetan Buddhist tradition: Lama Tsoknyi’s Meditation Instructions and “Shantideva’s Daily Prayer.”
- Participate in the Global Mala Ritual and Celebratory Sahaja Prana Flow – free-form Movement Meditation.
About Prana Mandala Vinyasa
Prana Mandala Vinyasa is a circular flow yoga based upon the healing principles of the mandala integrating prana mandala namaskar, circular sequencing, meditation, mantra, mudra, and yoga nidra (deep relaxation). Based on 25 years of teaching, this offering is an evolution from the roots of Krishnamacharya’s teachings, Bhakti and Shaiva Tantra.
About Prana Danda Yoga
Experience yoga with a five-foot staff for graceful circular movements and yoga postures to create deeper energetic alignment, stability and primal connection.
www.pranavinyasayoga.com for more info.
Please bring a yoga mat, any props needed and hiking shoes for pilgrimage hikes.
This retreat is open to all.
Suggested Dana: $150-$200