Feeding Your Demons®: Kapala Training Level III
- Tara Mandala
- Pagosa Springs, Colorado, United States
- Aug 31 - Sep 4, 2018 (5 days)
- Dorm Yurt, Men's - $489.00 Dorm Yurt, Women's - $489.00 Prajna Double - $775.00 Prajna Queen Double - $1,025.00 Prajna Queen Single - $1,300.00 Camping - $402.00
In Kapala Training Level III we will go further into Machig Labdrön’s lineage, learning specific new practices and deepening our understanding of the roots and branches of her lineage tree. Lama Tsultrim will give the Machig empowerment and associated practices during this retreat.
This is a required retreat for the Magyu Mother Lineage Program.
- Completion of Kapala Training Levels 1 and 2
- Completion of a total of 54 solo and 54 partner Feeding Your Demons® processes begun after Kapala Training Level 1
- 108 hours of “Supplication to the Great Mother Machig Labdrön”
- 108 hours of “Transmitting the Meaning of the Mother” with “Cutting the Four Demons Loose into Space”
- You may choose how much time to spend with each (Transmitting the Meaning and Cutting the Four Demons) in one practice session.
- 200 thirty-minute sessions of Taking and Waking
- Or 100 hours total – You can do as much time as you like in one practice session, but 30 minutes is the minimum per session.
- Completion of the Three Yana Retreat
- Completion of the Chöd* Retreat (Chögyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche)
In Kapala Training Level 3 you will receive:
- The Empowerment of Machig Labdrön
- The practice of “Opening the Gate to Space”*
- Feeding Your Demons® with dreams figures
- Collective Societal, Cultural, and Historical Demons
- Organizational and Group-dynamic Demons
- The Fourth Demon: Ego-clinging
- Extended Ally processes with the journey
Suggested Dana: $150-$200
- Free Parking
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free