Raising Your Energy: A Spiritual Yoga Retreat
- The Center at Ananda Laurelwood
- Laurelwood, Oregon, USA
- Aug 17 - 19, 2018 (3 days)
- A) Economy Twin (Shared) - $365.00 B) Economy Twin/Full (Private) - $415.00 C) Standard Twin (Shared) - $415.00 D) Standard Twin (Private) - $485.00 E) Premium Queen - $525.00 F) Deluxe Queen (w/private bath) - $655.00 G)…
Pranayama is an aspect of yoga practice that is often taught simply as breathing exercises. But it has a deeper spiritual meaning – “prana” is our life energy and “yama” is control.
Controlling our prana helps us remain undisturbed by our experiences, and frees us from reactive thought patterns that occupy our consciousness. The neutralization of these mental habits is one of the defining characteristics of yoga as a spiritual practice.
In this retreat* you will:
- integrate pranayama into your asana practice.
- practice breath awareness and control to direct your prana
- observe your reactive thought processes and mental habits in meditation
- raise your energy and elevate your consciousness by releasing and redirecting prana that is “stuck” in unproductive patterns.
*To register for the Saturday only portion of the program, please click here.
Read the reviews here!
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free