Awakening the Chakras: A Spiritual Yoga Retreat
- Ananda Center Laurelwood
- Jul 20 - 22, 2018 (3 days)
- A) Economy Twin (Shared) - $365.00 B) Economy Twin (Private) - $415.00 C) Standard Twin (Shared) - $415.00 D) Standard Twin (Private) - $485.00 E) Premium Queen - $525.00 F) Deluxe Queen (w/private bath) - $655.00 G)…
The practice of yoga has a beneficial effect on more than the physical body. Yogis also recognize the existence of a subtle energy body, which plays an important role in our mental and physical health and our spiritual development.
The most important features of the subtle energy body are the 7 energy centers (chakras) which are located in the central channel (sushumna) of the energy body.
In this retreat*, we will:
- explore the connection between the chakras and our psychological and emotional states
- use yoga asanas and pranayama to direct energy upward in the sushumna and awaken and stimulate the chakras
- become aware of how the chakras and sushumna act as a “memory bank” for our mental habits and thought patterns
- learn how to transform negative habits and thought patterns into positive spiritual qualities
*To register for the Saturday only portion of the program, please click here.
Read the reviews here!