Raising Your Energy: A Spiritual Yoga Retreat
- Ananda Center Laurelwood
- Apr 6 - 8, 2018 (3 days)
- A) Economy Twin (Shared) - $365.00 B) Economy Twin (Private) - $415.00 C) Standard Twin (Shared) - $415.00 D) Standard Twin (Private) - $485.00 E) Premium Queen - $525.00 F) Deluxe Queen (w/private bath) - $655.00 G)…
We’re sorry, registration for this program is now closed. However, we are offering this course, and other Spiritual Yoga Retreats like it, throughout 2018.
Pranayama is an aspect of yoga practice that is often taught simply as breathing exercises. But it has a deeper spiritual meaning – “prana” is our life energy and “yama” is control.
Controlling our prana helps us remain undisturbed by our experiences, and frees us from reactive thought patterns that occupy our consciousness. The neutralization of these mental habits is one of the defining characteristics of yoga as a spiritual practice.
In this retreat you will:
- integrate pranayama into your asana practice.
- practice breath awareness and control your prana (life force energy)
- observe your reactive thought processes and mental habits in meditation
- raise your energy and elevate your consciousness by releasing and redirecting prana that is “stuck” in unproductive patterns.
Read the reviews here!
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.