New Year’s Spiritual Retreat
- Ananda Center Laurelwood
- Dec 29, 2017 - Jan 1, 2018 (4 days)
- A) Economy Twin (Shared) - $460.00 B) Economy Twin (Private) - $535.00 C) Standard Twin (Shared) - $550.00 D) Standard Twin (Private) - $640.00 E) Premium Queen - $700.00 F) Deluxe Queen (w/private bath) - $895.00 G)…
Tuition covers an amazing New Year’s Eve Kirtan with many well known kirtan artists. Click here to learn more
Paramhansa Yogananda observed, “The minutes are more important than the years.” But as the pace of life approaches the speed of light, we arrive at the end of each day too exhausted to reflect on what we have experienced and how much we have learned.
Recapture life’s most precious moments and take some time before year’s end to appreciate how much we’ve grown and what blessings we have been given.
The last days of December, between Christmas and the New Year, can be a time of discovering our innate wisdom, new insights and inner strength for our next adventures in spiritual evolution in 2018.
The program culminates on New Year’s Eve with the 108 repetitions of the Maharityanjaya Mantra as we welcome with a calm and open heart the blessings and opportunities that await us in 2018.
- Meditation classes and guided meditations
- Yoga sessions twice a day
- Sharing nature hikes
- Movie and popcorn
- Guided exercises for review of past year with reflection, including journaling and soul collage
- Sacred Dance, movement and Qigong
“As I learn the lessons that life teaches me, I grow toward ever-greater joy and freedom.”
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.