3 Night Quick Reset Juice Detox Retreat
- Zen Den Yoga School & Studio
- 220 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA
- Ongoing package (4 days / 3 nights)
- Beach room with en suite bathroom (shared occupancy) - $1,100.00 Ganesha (Shared) Room - $850.00 Private Ensuite - $1,400.00 Private Room - $1,250.00 Thai (Shared) Room - $850.00
Are you feeling or experiencing…
Low energy and tired
Belly distress and bloating
Trouble with weight loss
Constipation and/or diarrhea
Low back pain
Getting sick easily or often
My name is Valerie Leeds, and over the last decade I have been there too. Growing up in NYC with a foodie mom, I naturally was exposed to a lot of amazing culinary delights. My palate grew to include multi-cultural cuisines at a young age, including plenty of bagels, fabulous breads and bakeries, mouth watering Chinese dumplings and Italian pastas. Seemingly out of nowhere, in my mid-thirties, my experience radically changed when I realized I was getting bloating and elimination issues! Apparently, I could no longer eat gluten and was overly sensitive to sugar. I was experiencing bloating, eczema, and on and off elimination issues, which than lead to brain fog and poor sleep. Needless to say, I wasn’t feeling great. And my family started feeling like they needed a support group to keep up with the stress that eating was causing for me and them! Finding my way, navigating through the maze of non-GMO, organic, raw, vegan, gluten free, paleo I decided to become a Certified Health Coach in this process to rediscover my path back to vibrant health and well being. Fortunately, I have found a way to boil down all my years of trials and health issues down to some very simple principles and guidelines.
So now that you realize you are not alone, make the choice to be supported in creating your own sustainable healthy lifestyle. Leaving our detox retreat you can expect to cleanse out your toxins, eliminate bloating, feel more energized, lower cortisol levels, help stabilize blood sugar levels, decrease cravings, lower your blood pressure, become more flexible, increase muscle strength, become more toned, feel lighter and walk with a deeper sense of calm and balance. With our guidance you will be ready and able to take on new lifestyle choices with transformational long term results for you and your family! I did.
Envision yourself enjoying sunny days, white sand beaches, palm trees and the tropics… This is your destination for your retreat. Support your body’s natural ability to heal itself with our complete package to reset and recharge mind, body and spirit through our juice fasting detox program. You just pick how many days you want to spend in paradise. We’ll take care of the rest.
While recharging at our beautiful retreat center in Boca Raton, you are welcome to enjoy daily yoga classes, join in on our yoga school’s in depth yoga teachings or just relax in our hot tub and resort style pool. Perhaps while you are here you will choose to experience community classes in the park, drum circles in the evenings, sunrise beach meditations, field trips, tai chi and more, (schedule depends on the days you are with us).
We teach Sadhana Yoga, the Yoga of Spiritual Practice and the asana practices of Vinyasa, Hatha and restorative flow. Our approach is experiential, contemporary and eclectic. We bring to life the ancient teachings of yoga through accessible spiritual lessons still relevant today.
- In-depth detox program include guided options to begin before, during and after your stay
- 50-minute clearing and relaxing complimentary massage per week (derived from many traditions of bodywork & energy therapy)
- 1 soothing complimentary acupuncture session per week
- Multiple yoga classes (these may include: vinyasa, sivananda, restorative, chakra balancing flow)
- All-inclusive detox juice feast and special alkaline water system with everything you need to recharge and reboot during your stay here
- 3 or more refreshing nights accommodation in our lovely retreat houses
- De-stressing balancing Intro to Tai Chi on Thursday evenings
- Daily grounding meditation in different styles daily
- Engaging Yoga Sutra classes on Tuesday nights (when school is in session with our yoga students in training )
- Healing Shamanic breathwork classes on Tuesday mornings (when school is in session)
- Stunning sunrise beach meditations Thursday morning (weather permitting)
- Invigorating community park yoga class (Sat. a.m.) and drum circle (Wed. in neighboring Delray Beach)
- Enriching yoga field trips (when school is in session with our yoga teachers in training)
- Sun & Fun! Enjoy white sand beaches and playing in the turquoise ocean waters 1 mile away
- Everglades tours available to see our local birds, alligators, and more fauna and flora! (additional fees may apply)
- Stand up Paddle Board Excursions available along our Inter-coastal (additional fees may apply)
Itinerary/Information about retreat
You may choose to do one of our options for juice fasting Detox and Cleanse for 3 nights and up to 1 month, whatever suits you best, and together we will invigorate your healthy lifestyle!
We invite to join us at our retreat center if you feel you need to boost your body and soul to be able to come home with a clean slate and new energy. Our program is designed to support your inner healing ability through food, breath, asana, clearings for the mind and spirit.
Welcome! Arrival is in the afternoon at 2pm You’ll be welcomed to our zen private properties with a lovely alkaline water drink when you arrive. We will give you a tour and review the itinerary, answering any questions.
Energizing Ashtanga-inspired Vinyasa flow is at 3:30pm.
5:15pm Wonderful balancing blended drink
7:00pm Time to settle in, relax and rejuvenate in our hot tub, or peruse our zen library. Enjoy our warm relaxing evening tea beverage
~The next two days will provide you with a liver, kidney candida detox and cleanse~
7am Start each day with lemon water (warm or room temp) We teach you how to juice the following for your first morning with us, and you’ll be empowered to continue on day 2, 3 and 4.
Breakfast – A parasite detox drink – we all have a holobiome of good bacteria and organisms and not so good ones in our systems. We want to flush out the bad ones to begin.
8am Meditation 8:45am Gentle chakra hatha flow (an hour earlier if school is in session)
After class and for the rest of the day you will use Ira’s energizing detox water instead of plain water as a sipping solution throughout the day. Using this in-between the meal drinks and classes keeps you feeling invigorated. Your goal is to sip 2-3 32oz. bottles of the Ira’s energizing water per day, depending on your body weight. You will use the bathroom a lot during this process. This is good.
11:00am-12:30pm Healing therapy sessions: massage or acupuncture therapy sessions scheduled on the first morning with us.
12-1pm Lunch: Your full body detox drink.
3:30pm Energizing Vinyasa class, or we may recommend taking a walk to the beach or in our nearby parks. (If you require relaxation at our pool or the beach, it is your choice).
5:15pm Dinner: A wellness & liver support detox drink
7:00pm Time to settle in, relax and rejuvenate in our hot tub, or peruse our zen library. Enjoy our warm relaxing beverage
DAY 2 is the same as DAY 1. Colonic is in 1st day or 2nd if you didnt have it at home. (Separate fee to our affiliate therapist $90-110 depending on your body’s needs).
You may choose to bike around town to explore the surrounding area- just a mile east our infamous tropical blue beaches, a mile south a variety of boutiques, galleries, parks surrounding the retreat, like Mizner Park and Royal Palm Plaza.
What’s included in Your Quick Reset 3 Night Detox
- In-depth detox program for 1 week before, and 1 week after your stay, of couse during your time with us
- 1 wonderfully cleansing and relaxing 50-minute bodywork and energy therapy (additional sessions available)
- 1 soothing complimentary acupuncture session (additional sessions available)
- 3 refreshing nights accommodation in our peaceful retreat house
- Healing pranayama daily
All-inclusive juice “meals, alkaline water, and nutraceuticals, giving you everything you need to detox and cleanse during your stay here
- Balancing Tai Chi on Thursday evenings
- Daily grounding meditation in different styles
- Multiple yoga classes, may include: vinyasa, sivananda, restorative, chakra flow
- Engaging yoga sutra classes on Tuesday nights* (*Only when school is in session)
- Nearby our beautiful yoga community has drum circles and community park classes
- For 7 night Wellness Liver Support Everything above from the 3 night Quick Reset and additional result specific juices, plus a customized 60 minute Consultation with Certified Health Coach
- For 14 night Everything above and a customized 60 minute Consultation with Certified Health Coach Plus you receive an additional massage session, an additional acupuncture session, and we customize with you meal plans for going home.
Zen Den Yoga School & Retreat provides you everything you need to recharge and reboot your mind, body and spirit at the pace you desire.
What’s Not Included
- Workshops (all retreat guests will receive a 20% discount on Workshops)
- Stand Up Paddle Board
- Everglades excursions
- More than one massage or acupuncture session per week
- Transportation to and from airport