Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga Workshop
- Zen Den Yoga School & Studio
- 1740 Costa del Sol, Boca Raton, FL 33431 United States
- Jul 19 - 22, 2018 (4 days)
- Beach room with en suite bathroom (shared occupancy) - $750.00 Ganesha (Shared) Triple - $650.00 No Lodging - $600.00 Private Room - $700.00 Thai (Shared) Room - $650.00
Become a floating yogi! The Stand Up Paddle Board industry is the fastest growing water sport worldwide. Because of the accessible learning curve as well as the availability of the practice (no waves needed!) SUP is estimated to become larger than surfing as a recreational business. If you want add this fun and growing business to your repetoire, join us here in sunny Boca Raton.
The weekend will offer the practical and theoretical tools needed to teach a safe and enjoyable stand up paddle board yoga class anywhere!
You will cover the equipment overview necessary for conducting a secure and challenging stand up paddle board experience. You will learn how to create class including the importance of checking the weather, safety precautions, rescue information and student skill assessment. In this course you will come to understand different paddle board techniques as well as safety and rescue techniques.
- SUP Practice Flow(s)
- SUP Tools & Equipment
- Weather, Safety & Rescue
- Business & Marketing of SUP, Including Group, Privates, Retreats, Etc.!
- Written & Practical Test
- Manual / Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion Zen Den Yoga School SUP Yoga Workshop is recognized as a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP)
- 20 Continuing Education Contact Hours (CEUS) towards Yoga Alliance can be applied for Registered Yoga Teachers.