7 Day Ayahuasca Retreat (15th – 21st oct)
- Kapitari Ayahuasca Center
- Raimondi 449, Iquitos
- Oct 15 - 21, 2018 (7 days)
- $800.00 - Retreat Price
We invite you to join a traditional shamanic Ayahuasca retreat of healing, transformation and altered states of consciousness in the Amazon Rainforest of Peru.
Length: 6 Nights / 7 Days / 4 Ayahuasca Ceremonies
Welcome to Kapitari, a beautiful ayahuasca healing center in the Amazon rainforest close to Iquitos, Peru. Kapitari is one of the oldest shamanic centers in Peru and has been welcoming guests from all over the world for well over 15 years.
You’re invited to attend our traditional Ayahuasca retreat for a profound week of healing and transformation. This retreat is a great introduction for people who are new to working with the sacred Ayahuasca medicine. It’s for anyone who wishes to experience the profound benefits of working with Ayahuasca without it costing the earth. But more than that, it also benefits the Earth as over 50% of the cost of the retreat goes to Kapitari an organisation founded by the shaman Don Lucho that is helping to protect the incredible biodiversity of the Amazon rainforest.
Over the week you’ll take part in 4 Ayahausca ceremonies led by Don Lucho, a brilliant Amazonian shaman with over 40 years experience of working with the medicine.
As well as taking part in the Ayahuasca ceremonies you’ll be fully cleansed during the week from a combination of plant medicines, mud baths, fruit baths, tobacco purge, while also eating a traditional Ayahuasca food diet.
The Retreat Includes:
- 4 Ayahuasca Ceremonies, led by Don Lucho
- Purification and aromatic plant baths before ceremonies.
- 1 mud bath (weather permitting, as we need sun)
- 1 fruit bath
- Orientation meeting about Ayahuasca and the ceremonies
- Integration discussions in the mornings after ceremonies
- Lodging and meals at the Kapitari Center.
- Transportation from Iquitos to Kapitari.
For full details of the retreat please see the Kapitari Website