The Alchemy of living - Yoga, Ayurveda & Peace of Mind
- Villa Sumaya
- Villa Sumaya, solola, Guatemala
- Dec 9, 2017 - Dec 16, 2017 (8 days)
- 1399 $
Imagine you were given a week in which all the layers of yourself- body, mind, emotions and spirit, were nourished and taken care of. In which you were given knowledge and practical tools to carry on back into your daily life.
Our retreat offers the space to rest, cleanse, and energize on all levels. We are creating for you a rich and tranquil environment for learning, relaxation, and transformation.
You will emerge nourished and replenished knowing how to integrate this wisdom into your life.
The Alchemy of living is held in a beautiful retreat center on Lake Atitlan, Guatemala.
During the Alchemy of living you will immerse in daily yoga, deep relaxation and meditation sessions (Suitable for all levels, no previous experience needed).
Integrating the ancient teachings of Ayurveda for harmony and well-being, you will receive practical guidelines for a healthy daily ROUTINE, DIET and DETOX to illuminate your entire being.
We will also be weaving in transformational work using guided visualizations, group process, movement, cacao ceremony, and much more…
The Yoga & Meditation practices will facilitate:
- Cultivating the fundamental principles of awareness, concentration and relaxation
- Expanding the Consciousness and liberating the Creative dormant energy
- Aligning the Body-Mind-Spirit
- Balancing the nervous and hormonal systems
- Self-healing and mind balance
The Ayurvedic teachings will explore:
- Ayurveda & Yoga philosophy, Cosmology and Psychology
- Overview of the different body-mind archetypes
- Ayurveda's approach to health & well-being
- Life style, food and medicine in Ayurvedic thought
- Daily routine guidelines according to constitution and season
The pillars of life according to Ayurveda
- Ayurveda's approach to proper digestion- how to kindle the inner fire (boosting metabolism)
- Ayurvedic Diet- The potency and post digestion effect of the six tastes
Home detox & rejuvenation practices -
- Recognizing imbalances- Diagnostic tools: pulse, body and face
- Yoga & Meditation in the light of Ayurveda
Integration of knowledge and skills
The transformational work will include:
- Understanding your mind better
- Practical ways to handle your thoughts and emotions in your day to day life
- Connecting with your inner child and awakening your inner elder
- Communicating with the body
- Cleansing subconscious materials from the cells and encoding new information and possibilities
Yoga Nidra/ Deep relaxation
Movement and dance
Birth into being
Delicious healthy meals
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.