Goddess Warrior Women's Yoga Retreat in India (November 2018)
- 10 morning yoga sessions for All Levels (Shakti Flow - a fun blend of yoga, dance and fitness specifically for women)
- 10 afternoon Restorative or Yin Yoga sessions, including chakra balancing and yoga for deep healing
- 10 morning meditation "sacred" circles
- 8 evening meditation circles, chanting circles, and open discussions
- Spend the majority of the trip in Rishikesh, India, the Yoga capital of the world
- Visit the Taj-Mahal in Acra, India
- Celebrate Diwali, the festival of lights in the powerful Spiritual Mecca of Vrindivan, India
Venue HighlightsWe are surrounded by mountains, and next to the magical Ganges River - you can go for a swim or if you're feeling adventurous, jump off our famous jumping rock!
This is a great place for yoga and spiritual retreats to be held.
Wifi is available in the cafe.
- Yoga Studio
Schedule7:00 AM Sunrise Meditation by the Ganga River
7:30 AM Morning Yoga (Shakti Flow - a fun blend of yoga, dance and fitness specifically for women)
10:00 AM Breakfast, tea and spare time
12:00 -5:00 PM Excursions to local temples, or goddess circles (setting intentions etc.)
5:30 PM Evening Yin practice with sound healing
7:00 PM Dinner
We suggest you to take time after dinner to sit with yourself and journal
Nov 1 Arrive in Rishikesh (airport pick up available)
Nov 2-4 Practice yoga, meditation & local excursions
Nov 5 Travel as a group to Agra to visit the Taj Mahal & explore the area
Nov 6-8 Travel as a group to stay in holy town of Vrindavan, in Northern India
Nov 9 Travel as a group back to Rishikesh - shop in local markets and have a celebratory last dinner and closing ceremony
Nov 10 The retreat ends :( (airport drop offs available)
Menu/CuisineThe cafe serves simple, lightly spiced vegetarian food. Home made meals are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We have a wonderful drink menu but no alcohol is allowed on the premises.
AccommodationsThere are nine simple rooms with double beds, an ensuite bathroom with hot water and private balconies or verandahs
Each room has a picturesque view of the Ganga river
All the rooms are designed around a central court which has a big mango tree in the middle & the stream on one side
Rooms have heating for winter months
All rooms are non-smoking
There are no TVs or phones in the rooms
DirectionsRainforest House is situated in an area known as Brahmpuri, 3km north of Laxman jhula, Badrinath road, in Rishikesh India.
It is 6 to 8 hrs drive from Delhi, 30 minutes drive from Jollygrant airport, in Dehradun and 45 minutes from Haridwar. We are able to provide airport transfers to this retreat.