Nurturing the Heart
- Copper Beech Institute
- 303 Tunxis Rd., West Hartford, CT 06107
- May 18, 2018 - May 20, 2018 (3 days)
- Commuter - $325.00 Private Bedroom, Shared Bath - Queen Bed - $475.00 Private Bedroom, Private Bath - Queen Bed - $750.00
IDEAL FOR: All levels including beginners
This retreat is an exploration of essential Buddhist teachings on nutriment offered by Brother Phap Hai, senior student of Thich Nhat Hanh. We’ll be gently exploring these questions together:
- What role does nourishment have in our spiritual lives?
- What are some of the ways to actively engage with nourishment as a spiritual practice?
- How can it deepen our capacity for joy and ease?
During this retreat we will explore and experience the profound Buddhist teaching on the four nutriments of life and examine how they interact each moment of our daily life. Practicing as a community we will enjoy mindful sitting meditation, outdoor walking meditation, mindful meals and discussion groups.
Tuition is $250 plus accommodations.