Walking the Path Together: Mindfulness Weekend for Couples
- Copper Beech Institute
- 303 Tunxis Rd., West Hartford, CT 06107
- May 11 - 12, 2018 (2 days)
- Commuter - $375.00 Private Bedroom, Shared Bath - Queen Bed - $480.00 Private Bedroom, Private Bath - Queen Bed - $800.00
IDEAL FOR: Couples of any background and together for any length of time
Join us for an exploration of how to deepen the connection we feel with our partner. In this couples’ retreat, we will:
- Explore practical mindfulness exercises to help couples grow in intimacy and trust
- Examine thought patterns and behaviors that block our ability to be compassionate and accept our partner as they are
- Learn to recognize difficult emotions, such as anger, fear, and sadness, as messengers carrying important information for the health of our relationship
- Explore ways to accept the differences in our partners while being honest about our own needs
Through guided meditation, teaching, conversation, and laughter, this retreat will help you to accept differences in your spouse more graciously, deal with conflict more honestly, and deepen the sense of joyful mutual appreciation in your relationship.
Tuition is $300 per couple plus accommodations.