Renewal in Rest: Planting Seeds of Transformation
- Copper Beech Institute
- 303 Tunxis Rd., West Hartford, CT 06107
- Apr 24 - 26, 2018 (3 days)
- Maximum $99.00 – Commuter l Scholarship: Makes retreat available to those who cannot afford to attend. $100.00 to $299.00 – Commuter l Supporting: Covers most of the expenses to run this retreat. $300.00 Minimum…
IDEAL FOR: All levels including beginners
Spring is a beautiful time to reinvigorate our self-care practices and slough off the heaviness that often accompanies wintertime. Through movement, stillness, and dialogue, we invite in the verdant and creative qualities of spring from the more frozen qualities of winter.
Even as we are awakening, we can stay connected to a deep and rich restfulness at our own centers. While we often create a dichotomy between rest and activity, quiet and creativity, this weekend we will explore the ways in which we can bring rest and renewal to our active, creative and busy lives.
The retreat will focus on formal and informal meditation practices including meditation, gentle and rejuvenating movement, writing, and sharing. As we open to the fertility of spring, we can discover the spaces that need greater care and attention in our day-to-day lives and set intention for how we choose to move forward.
- $0–$299 Scholarship: For those who cannot afford the usual cost of attending retreat
- $300–$474 Supporting: Covers most of the expenses to run this retreat
- $475+ Sustaining: Covers all retreat expenses and supports others who cannot afford the full price
- $0–$99 Scholarship: For those who cannot afford the usual cost of attending retreat
- $100–$299 Supporting: Covers most of the expenses to run this retreat
- $300+ Sustaining: Covers all of retreat expenses and supports others who cannot afford the full price