Mindful Eating: Free Yourself from the Diet Mentality
- Copper Beech Institute
- 303 Tunxis Rd., West Hartford, CT 06107
- Jan 28, 2018 (1 day)
- $65.00 - Tuition
IDEAL FOR: All levels including beginners.
Join us for a half-day retreat as we discover how mindful eating can liberate us from the suffering and struggle with food and body weight, and help us learn to trust our bodies in the process.
We all know that diets don’t work. Perhaps they provide immediate loss but in the long run, we end up heavier and more discouraged. This workshop, which is based on new research out of Duke University, will teach you how to:
- Interrupt the stress/ eating cycle
- Bring mindful self-compassion to replace the inner critic
- Trust your body and eat when there is true hunger
- Find other ways to nourish yourself
The format will include both mini lecture, group sharing, guided meditation, mindful eating, and written reflection and sharing.
Tuition is $65.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.