Mindful Parenting II: Deepening the Journey of Awakening Through Parenthood
- Copper Beech Institute
- 303 Tunxis Rd., West Hartford, CT 06107
- Jan 8 - 29, 2018 (22 days)
- $190.00 - Tuition
This is a four-week series for participants who have completed Level 1: Mindful Parenting and are interested in deepening their mindful practice with a particular focus on parenting. This course is appropriate for any caregiver of any age child.
In this second part of the mindful parenting series, we will continue to explore how to build strong connections with our children and how to create the conditions for them to thrive. We will:
- Dive deeper into boundary setting and uncover core fears that are being triggered within us so they can be healed
- Focus on the healing power of mindfulness and continue to build awareness of body sensations, thoughts and emotions so we can attune to our children’s needs without projecting our needs onto them
- Learn how to honor our children’s true spirit without the need to fulfill any false fantasies that may be standing in the way of true connection
Recommended Reading: “The Conscious Parent” by Dr. Shefali TsabarWhile we recommend taking Mindful Parenting I and II in order, participants with a developed mindfulness practice are welcome to take the classes out of sequence if necessary for scheduling reasons.
Tuition is $190
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.