Being Free IN the Body 1-Day Master Class in Mazunte
“Few of us have lost our minds, but most of us have long ago lost our bodies.” –Ken Wilber
Join Uma for a heartfelt, intuition-based training that is designed to restore trust in the natural intelligence and healing capacities of your body and develop a sensitivity to your inner intuition as a conscious spiritual human being. It is about inner mastery in which you’ll recognize and start trusting the voice of your inner guru―the Heart―which guides you through life. You will learn to come back into intimacy with life and live a life in tune with your Heart Nature, which is free, truly nourishing, and inspired.
It’s about being free IN the body (not FROM the body), where you are invited to go beyond destructive and addictive tendencies and patterning. Special emphasis will be given to body image and eating disorder/eating addiction as it is an increased Self-harming tendency that is growing all over the world.
Today you’ll start seeing the body as a sacred temple which is here to carry you, developing a loving authentic relationship with yourself, the body, and those around you.
- How to be free IN the body
- Expanding body consciousness
- Nourishing the body as a sacred land
- Going beyond destructive and addictive (eating) tendencies, patterns, and behavior
- Living a life in Naturalness
Methods and Concepts Used in This Workshop:
- Working with Self-Healing Cycles
- The Yoga of tenderness
- Yogic bodies (koshas)
- Heart-body somatization
- Self-healing practices
- Smurf Psychology―getting to know the faces of the Self
- Living Inside Out―exploring the inner zone of sensations, emotions, feelings, and thoughts
- Healing touch
- Ntuitive movement and ecstatic dance
- Ancient and modern healing practices rooted in the heart of traditional healing
- Traditions (Hridaya, Ayurveda, Buddhism, Taoism, Mayans, Tantra, Esotericism, Embodiment, and Psychology).
Date: December 10, 2017, 9:30AM-6:30PM
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.