Save the Date – School of Celtic Consciousness 2019
- Five Oaks
- Five Oaks Education and Retreat Centre 1 Bethel Road, Paris, ON N3L 3E3 (to search on google maps or gps, search 1 Bethel Road, Brant, ON)
- Jul 2 - 4, 2019 (3 days)
- Camping - CAD $344.00 Chalet - CAD $320.00 Chalet - Building - CAD $1,020.00 Chalet - Bunk lower - CAD $390.00 Chalet - Bunks - All - CAD $390.00 Chalet - Bunks Lowers - CAD $390.00 Chalet - Hotel Booking - Bunks - CAD…
Registration will open early in 2019. Prices listed on the right column are approximate.
In 2016 John Philip Newell founded the School of Celtic Consciousness (SCC). He did so in the belief that Celtic wisdom is needed at this moment in time, urgently. It is a spiritual tradition in the Christian household that can nurture vision of mind, strength of soul, and compassion of action.
Five Oaks is the fifth retreat centre to become home for the SCC, and is the only Canadian location of the school. The school will convene annually in the early summer at Five Oaks.
- To expand the consciousness of Celtic wisdom through study and reflection.
- To deepen spiritual practice in the context of Earth’s sacredness.
- To nurture community and a commitment to compassionate action
Days consist of prayer at the beginning and ending of each day, presentations by John Philip Newell, followed by meditative practices, silence, and sharing. Meals will be shared in common and there will be free time to hike, swim, walk our large outdoor Chartres Labyrinth, and rest. We will share in celebration on the last evening together.
You do not have to have attended last year to register for this event.
Please use the link below for information about scholarship applications to attend our 2019 session.